Saints/Jets preview on NFL Total access 7pmEST(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

If Rich Eisen has anything to do with it, I would suspect the conversation would tend to favor the Jets. After beating the Lions, Eisen was criticizing the opponent. After smacking the Eagles, he criticized the Saints' defense for giving up 27 to the Lions and 22 to the Eagles (though the defense wasn't truly responsible for all of those points). After the the win over the Bills, he still acted like the Saints haven't played anyone, so what's the big deal. Before the season is over, I would bet he does a 180 and acts like he knew all along that the Saints would be great this year. I still don't get how one of the low men on the ESPN totem pole got the job as the first "face of NFL Network." :covri:

He was cheap. They couldn't afford Chris Berman.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/136645439/6f3e70de" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

I still don't get how one of the low men on the ESPN totem pole got the job as the first "face of NFL Network." :covri:

They thought they were getting the next Ernie Johnson, hoping to replicate the trio on TNT's NBA halftime show.

They ended up with something closer to the next Ernie Hudson.

You can't buy chemistry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom