Saints/Jets preview on NFL Total access 7pmEST(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just caught the promo, tonight at 7pmEST NFL Total Access, gonna be breaking down the Saints & Jets game. :hihi:

Bump, they just gave a promo for this one, will be up in about 20 mins. Also, just watched Playbook, which was on the AFC, but they just did an interview with S.Sharp & Solly was asking him about the Saints, he stated that teams that go deep in the playoffs have balance & the Saints are defiantly balanced right now, he had some good stuff.

NFL Total Access

Saints and Jets preview..Coming up:mwink:

You have not missed it.

Normally they tease a Saints segment and then bump it so that they can talk about Favre or the Cowboys but since this involves a New York team we'll probably get to see it.

Yep, they always tease us the entire show!!!!!

If Rich Eisen has anything to do with it, I would suspect the conversation would tend to favor the Jets. After beating the Lions, Eisen was criticizing the opponent. After smacking the Eagles, he criticized the Saints' defense for giving up 27 to the Lions and 22 to the Eagles (though the defense wasn't truly responsible for all of those points). After the the win over the Bills, he still acted like the Saints haven't played anyone, so what's the big deal. Before the season is over, I would bet he does a 180 and acts like he knew all along that the Saints would be great this year. I still don't get how one of the low men on the ESPN totem pole got the job as the first "face of NFL Network." :covri:

You know that is the norm because the Saints draw a large viewing market, it's documented, & if you pay attention on a lot of the shows on NFLN, you will see a Saints helmet in the background almost every time, that's not joke, I pointed that out to my wife the other night & she said I was right, she just never noticed it.

They just mentioned again that a preview of the Saints/Jets was coming above so I guess we have about 20-25 min more to wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom