Saints/Kansas City Chiefs!! (1 Viewer)

i will be there for sure! my brother and i live in oklahoma city (originally from new orleans) and we try to make it to a road game every year. kansas city is the second closest nfl city to okc when driving so we're stoked. u better believe my car will be decked out in black and gold with the windows down and the stereo blaring louis armstrong and U2 when i roll into KC.

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!

i hear arrowhead is a great atmosphere on sundays. i was there two years ago for the big 12 championship, i froze my butt off but the stadium is unlike any i've ever been in. i can't wait!!!

i hear arrowhead is a great atmosphere on sundays. i was there two years ago for the big 12 championship, i froze my butt off but the stadium is unlike any i've ever been in. i can't wait!!!

KC fans are CRAZY...for football that is. They love the Chiefs.

Myself (Jefferson City) and Saintsfan57 (StL) will be there with respective spouses

It will be good seeing u guys again, usually we come to Nellyville.....im glad to see u guys on my side of the tracks......lets get the boudan and horseshoes ready boys!!!!!

BTW ..........Be ready boys i got a H2 Hummer now and i am stoked to deck it out and its white....that is for now till it turns black and gold!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy isnt the word for cheifs fans

******s is

I saw the saints one frozen day on december in the ditka years-only game where i thought i might have to fight.

Crazy isnt the word for cheifs fans

******s is

I saw the saints one frozen day on december in the ditka years-only game where i thought i might have to fight.

I want to fight every Bears game I watch. Unfortunately the person I want to fight is our QB. I've basically had that feeling ever since Jim M left the Bears in the late 80's.

I might but I need to get tickets I live in St.Louis, so if anyone has extra tickets that they want to sell let me know

Awesome. I got to catch the Saints/Steelers in Pittsburgh during Reggie's rookie year (loss... mainly due to turnovers). I'm moving to Louisville this summer and was hoping for a game at Indy, Cincy, or Tennessee since all are within 3 hours driving distance. But nope, the Bears AGAIN are the closest at 4.5 hours.

i'm going!

I'd like to go, I live in Omaha, NE and it's like a 2 hour drive, but i don't know how much the tickets are and I'm kinda scared to think about it (too expensive)

i may have to pay out the nose but i'll find a way! Omaha saint here, gunna represent!

Thats my B-day as well I'll be 35.....sigh.Hmm, might be worth working out a trip up there-never been.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom