Saints KittyKats Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

I'll get to watch the game today. I am not working and living in SC it will be shown here. I just hope they don't switch to another game in the 4th because the Saints are blowing out the Puddies.

..Let's remeber to be positive and also that today could be a "rest day"so I hope there will be less "Here we go again, why cant we complete a pass..Im off the bandwagon posts".

..Let's remeber to be positive and also that today could be a "rest day"so I hope there will be less "Here we go again, why cant we complete a pass..Im off the bandwagon posts".

I should hope there are no posts like that. We are going to the playoffs with a bye week. Jeez!

Here in MN they have the Darn Ram game but everytime the Vikings didn't play at noon we got the Saints game. bummer

i'm getting ready to head downtown. I hope the crowd shows up to pay tribute to this season. i'm sure there will be some hardcores that plan on drinking from now 'till 07, but i fear a lot of people will skip this one in favor of evening plans. Anyhow, for the last reg season home game, i think we owe it to the team to show support in a big way for a great season

I'm so glad we are doing good this year. I'm up in Jacksonville, NC and last year I saw a total of 3 games on TV. That really stunk. This year I've seen 9 so far and we play Carolina today so its guarenteed to be on TV. I'm lovin it.

Lets Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to sit back and enjoy our last regular season game, and for the first time won't be biting my fingers off every second.

Does anyone have a radio link, its not on TV over here, and its not being streamed online, I'm not really in the mood to sit and "watch" it on gamecenter on nfl.com.

thanks.

OK, I'm ready. I just made a 180 mile round trip to the nearest Popeyes's.....my wife mandated that 3 years without Popeye's chicken was too much.

And I'm not kidding.

That's some popeye's love right there!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom