Saints kryptonite (1 Viewer)

I'm also worried about this game especially after a what would be an emotional game against the Falcons regardless of the outcome of the Falcons game. The Panthers have had our number especially when we play them at home but I feel it will be different this time around.

By the way, when was the last time we beat the Panthers at home? If I had to guess I would say 2001.

You think Sharper's salivating at those helicopters that Delhomme has been sucessfull against us with the last couple of years. Delhomme's hang time is better than Morested's at this stage in his career.

You think Sharper's salivating at those helicopters that Delhomme has been sucessfull against us with the last couple of years. Delhomme's hang time is better than Morested's at this stage in his career.

:smilielol::lol:

I was curious and checked... we havent beaten the Panthers AT HOME since 2001? What gives?

we are going to have to minimize the turnovers or this stat will continue, Carolina is not a horrible football team. will be the most competative game of the yr.(as it always is)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom