Saints Ladies Jersey's (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Where would be the best place to find the most affordable Saints Ladies Jersey's at? I'm buying my g/f one for Christmas and the only one I found was I believe the Brees Jersey at the B&G shop online....thanks in advance.

shoulda jumped on that 40 percent off from reebok...my fiance is gettin a pink Drew Brees

Go to the Black and Gold Shop. I'm not sure if their online orders offer everything they have in stock at the store or not, but I know for a fact I have seen quite a few lady jerseys at the store itself.

I need to find myself a good ladies jersey that ISN'T in pink....sorry, but I want a jersey in the team colors....and pink ain't one of 'em. Unfortunately most ladies' jerseys I've found are either cheaply made, pink, or have glittery garbage all over them.

I need to find myself a good ladies jersey that ISN'T in pink....sorry, but I want a jersey in the team colors....and pink ain't one of 'em. Unfortunately most ladies' jerseys I've found are either cheaply made, pink, or have glittery garbage all over them.

nflshop.com has 5 different colors of women's Saints jerseys. I'm curious as to what the difference is between a women's jersey and a men's jersey? Why would there need to be a difference?

Yeah she hates the pink jerseys too. She wants to wear the team colors not some teeny girly pink jersey.

Thanks for all the help

nflshop.com has 5 different colors of women's Saints jerseys. I'm curious as to what the difference is between a women's jersey and a men's jersey? Why would there need to be a difference?

Well the women's jerseys fit a bit tighter than the guys. Most ladies don't wanna wear a big regular football jersey that hangs down to their knees all big and baggy.

Oh - well you can even do personalized jerseys at only a slightly higher cost than the other ones (like $10 bucks more, I think) if you wanna get her last name on the jersey... I think that would be a nice touch.

I am not sure what size you friend is but you could always try a youth size jersey. The mens were too big, so I got a youth XL. It fits perfectly, and it is cheaper too!

My daughterl bought an NFL Saints children's jersey at Champs - Reggie Bush, Brees, Joe Horn and more available

Sports Avenue in the Riverwalk has ladies jerseys, i was in their on Tuesday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom