Saints licking their chops against soft Atlanta D (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
4.6 yards per carry rushing allowed
251 yards passing

Take your pick.

Have fun Drew Brees and Co. You can show the entire world why this team is the best team in the NFL come Monday night.

Saints 41, Falcons 17

It's a division game,ergo; all stats are thrown out of the window! However, I do believe that Coach Payton has a Darn good recipe for Falcon Gumbo!

I think given the opportunity that Payton will not hesitate to run up the score. He does like to do that now and then.....just sayin'.....

I think given the opportunity that Payton will not hesitate to run up the score. He does like to do that now and then.....just sayin'.....

Considering Saints fans are never comfortable with a 3-7 point lead, I say ring 'em up coach! :9:

I'd love nothing more than for us to throw a 50 burger up. Then, to hear what he has to say about it to the media afterwards, would be CLASSIC!!!

How great would it be:

Brees: 24-30 385 yds 3 TD's (this would put him back on track for a stellar year)
Bell: 12 carries for 100yds and 1 TD
PT: 11 carries for 100yds and 1 TD
Bush: 5 carries 20 yds 1 TD and 6 catches for 80yds 1TD, 6 PR for 100 yds 1 TD
Shockey: 8 catches for 100yds 1TD

Sharper: 2 INTs one for TD
Smith and Grant combine for 4 sacks and Harper gets 2 (although I think the sack number might be lower because Ryan is known for throwing it away when trouble comes)

I want to see a total meltdown for the Falcons. I want another 35-7 score at halftime!!!! And a final score of 52-10

The Falcons will be the toughest Division opponent we face.
Abraham is perhaps the best pass rusher we see every year.
Don't take it lightly.

Don't take it lightly.

You apparently have not seen the rest of their D. Especially the secondary, burnt toast!

Where did the 30, 40, or 50 burger come from? Why not a 50 porkchop? Sounds good.....50 CHOP!

Where did the 30, 40, or 50 burger come from? Why not a 50 porkchop? Sounds good.....50 CHOP!

bugrer just has a better bite to it (tounge in cheek) hehe. i hear the guys on nfln say it all the time i think its reserved for 40 or more points. im not sure where it comes from tho.

Don't take it lightly.

Bushrod is still young and having up and down games. Abraham will be another challenge for him. But the rest of their D is only average, and we're at home. He'll be able to hear the calls and have help from the backs and Nicks.

But if we are to take our game to another level, Bushrod's learning curve, esp in pass protection must improve. Getting help and schemes aside, the LT position is too critical, and teams will start really going after him if he doesn't step it up.

If we come out in our max protect sets, give Brees time, I am confident we can torch them w/ only 3 guys out in the pattern. I am so looking forward to a beatdown.

Considering Saints fans are never comfortable with a 3-7 point lead, I say ring 'em up coach! :9:

Frankly, I love how the team has a "take no prisoners" approach. This is what it means to "finish" games. Keep your foot on their throats until the last whistle blows. It's up to the other team's defense to stop the Saints from scoring. This doesn't mean I am in favor of trying to pass for a TD in the last minute of a game and the Saints are up by 24 points or something. That's overkill that starts some bad karma going. But the victory play to run out the clock when the Saints are up by said 24 points or more is fine with me.

This is a tough call since it's a division game and they can be closer than most think. As long as the SI jinx isn't in force (the Saints were on the cover of this week's mag), I say the Saints will win 34-20.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom