Saints like minter ? (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
RT @juankinc4: A player the saints are keeping a close eye on...Kevin minter. They like how he worked out today. Went hard at everything ...

Minter is a good candidate for the trade-down scenario. Get Minter in the late first, and pick up an additional draft pick in the process.

I'm all for it.

if these guys like Mingo and Minter didn't play for LSU would yall want them as much?

Not crazy bout Mingo but I liked Minter the more tape i liked. Not sure about 15 tho.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

if these guys like Mingo and Minter didn't play for LSU would yall want them as much?

What's funny is a poster didn't even bring him up. Just passing on a tweet from a reporter.

If he wasn't from LSU would you care if people were interested?

Not sure I understand this question in the context of the original post. The SAINTS are interested in Minter after seeing him work out today. Also, most draft experts have some order of Minter, Te'o and Ogletree as the top Inside backers this year. If the organization and those with inside knowledge rate him high enough to draft, I'm all for it...regardless of the school they attended...

Not sold on Mingo, but Minter is as good as it gets on the field. I think it was the Florida game last year, it was him against Florida's offense. He hits hard and tackles well. I would absolutely love this pick!!

I like Minter. Mingo has good potential, but he also good potential to be another LSU bust.

The reason is, Saints fan watch LSU football games more than any other college team. They can see a players strengths and flaws. Ilike Minter too, but I wouldn't take an inside LB in the first round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom