Saints likely landing spot for Nnamdi Aaomugha per John Clayton (1 Viewer)

I guess John Clayton is reputable now that he's saying something that we want to believe.
:rant: Would it be too much to ask for you not to point out that there are many fickle posters on this site?
I mean, c'mon man. Can't the hypocrites just live in peace?

:ezbill:

I say we get Nnamdi A or Ed Reed. Not sure we can afford both? Also I haven't heard much with the Abraham signing or the rumor about one of the NTs from Cleveland in a trade; but one has to figure that that the salary cap figure is close to max. With that in mind I am not sure what deals are realistic at this point, but I have a feeling there will be a few solid signings left to go when it is all said and done. Then take BPA in the draft, at positions of need.

I say we get Nnamdi A or Ed Reed. Not sure we can afford both? Not sure what happen with Abraham or the rumor about one of the NTs from Cleveland in a trade; but one has to figure that that the salary cap figure is close to max. With that in mind I am not sure what deals are realistic at this point, but I have a feeling there will be a few solid signings left to go when it is all said and done.

What is the rumor about the DT from Cleveland?

Hope he lands here.

Now lets sign Reed, and draft Mingo. Championship!

Yes because Incarcerated bob is not credible

MTMyOTM3NzcyMzU0ODZfMQ.jpg

The professor had the greatest "this is sportscenter commercial" ever. But it could have been better IF he had said "Maaa... the meatloaf...&!@^" like on Wedding Crashers.

I'm glad Nnamdi actually did some homework on a few teams rather than going after the biggest check.

He's a smart dude, and he's not making the same mistake twice. The first mistake being Philly, obviously.

well, hopefully clayton will be right for once. but it could be he's getting so desperate that he now takes his cues from teh incarceratedbobsportsnetwork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom