Rumor Saints Listening to calls on Marshon Lattimore & DT Malcolm Brown? (1 Viewer)

Truth is, coach should always be willing to hear what another team has to offer for any player.
This. 1000 times this!

You are a clown if you don’t listen to offers.

How else can you gauge value if you are willfully ignorant and oblivious to the market?

It’s like what I’ve said about Pat Mahomes. The Chiefs should “listen” to offers for Mahomes if someone wants to offer. The price might be 10 first round picks - but at least you know.

It’s a business and if you aren’t establishing a market value of the assets of that business - you probably aren’t doing your best.

And if Murray is gone I hope we resign Ingram or draft a good back. I wish we could draft Etienne, but I dont see us using a 1st on him and he'll be gone pretty early I think.

Love me Lattimore! Our salary cap is in hell. So I understand... he locks down players... tackles well... always looking to strip the ball out... but he just doesn’t have interceptions on his resume. Better to keep a guy like Marcus Williams to assist over the top. But I’d hate to trade Lattimore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom