Saints Saints live in Buccs fans head rent free šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø (1 Viewer)

Itā€™s like a campaign video for a team looking for a rival. We have no rival so letā€™s manufacture one. Itā€™s really kind of sad when you think about it.

The Bucs came into the league well after the Saints and Falcons had established their rivalry. Iā€™ve never truly disliked the Bucs or their fans. The closest Iā€™ve come to that has been recently, but itā€™s all about their pretty boy QB and not them.

But it is flattering that they want to court us. šŸ˜

Itā€™s like a campaign video for a team looking for a rival. We have no rival so letā€™s manufacture one. Itā€™s really kind of sad when you think about it.

The Bucs came into the league well after the Saints and Falcons had established their rivalry. Iā€™ve never truly disliked the Bucs or their fans. The closest Iā€™ve come to that has been recently, but itā€™s all about their pretty boy QB and not them.

But it is flattering that they want to court us. šŸ˜
Yeahā€¦I donā€™t see Tampa as a rival eitherā€¦.I see the Falcons as a rival though. I donā€™t even see the Panthers as a rivalā€¦I know they are in our division but I donā€™t really think of them unless we are playing them. Weird I knowā€¦but Iā€™m always checking in on the Falcons to see if they are losing.

Donā€™t worry Bucs fans. Tim Brody will retire soon enough and your ship will coast once again into the ignominious waves of sorrow. We on the other hand have hit rock bottom, with a winning record. Ahoy beaches.
The bucs will singing back to life, back to reality. It's a Bucs life.

Are we supposed to hate the Bucs?

They are in the division, so I'd rather they not win another Super Bowl but there are at least 3 teams still in the playoffs I'd rather see go down before I'm looking at the Bucs to fail.

So, cool for them I guess.

not wanting to click on the video and hear some drunken drivel, can someone who unfortunately listen to it tell me what they attempted to say?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom