"Saints live rent free in the Falcons' bird brain" (1 Viewer)

Simmer down. He was just being polite and engaging in conversation

On TATF, a good friend of mine also has 1970 in his username and he too is ornery. Must be something about the year 1970.

But he is also uncommonly knowledgable and uniquely funny. Hopefully the same can be sad about you but it’s not looking too promising atm.
Last time I checked, this was a Saint's message board filled with passionate Saints fans. If that concept is too much for you to wrap your head around, perhaps you should go back to your TAFT board.
Not only was I not directing my comments towards you, I would think that Saintman2884 is a big enough of a boy that he could answet for himself and not need you to answer for him.

Whoever made this has to be the biggest moron on the planet...

They basically made the most ironic meme on the interwebs...:smilielol:

5ce0bc0ba455b_saintshit3.jpg.935660526ba9059ee1f650b3bcd181a7.jpg

You’re continuing to make my point.

I visit here not as a troll or to stir the pot. I think you have some very intelligent posters that I learn from. So, yes, it’s a Saints forum...but that should not prevent fans with different POV’s from also engaging and contributing in the foru

Do you disagree?

You’re continuing to make my point.

I visit here not as a troll or to stir the pot. I think you have some very intelligent posters that I learn from. So, yes, it’s a Saints forum...but that should not prevent fans with different POV’s from also engaging and contributing in the foru

Do you disagree?
No, I don't agree with you.
If you plan on coming onto these boards to offer your POV, then you better grow some thick skin or find someplace else to visit.
Saint's fans do not care about Atl or their fans. That's a fact you better get used to.

Also, it's questionable wheteher telling me to "simmer down" was trolling or stirring the pot.. First off, I wasn't directing my comments at you or towards you. I was replying to Saintman's post.
Secondly, you took it upon yourself to reply and try to tell me how to act and what to do.
Again, If you plan on lurking around here, pumping your Falcon's nonsense, then you better learn to stop being so sensitive.

Last edited:
If you plan on coming onto these boards to offer your POV, then you better grow some thick skin or find someplace else to visit.
Saint's fans do not care about Atl or their fans. That's a fact you better get used to.
Secondly, it's questionable wheteher telling me to "simmer down" was trolling or stirring the pot.. First off, I wasn't directing my comments at you or towards you. I was replying to Saintman's post.
Secondly, you took it upon yourself to reply and try to tell me how to act and what to do.
Again, If you plan on lurking around here, pumping your Falcon's nonsense, then you better learn to stop being so sensitive.

LMAO, dude, why are you being such a *****? It’d be understandable if it were in response to a trolling Falcons fan like “treefiddy” or whatever his name was, but @Playmaker0017 hasn't done any trolling in this thread or any other to date.

In fact, if Playmaker’s intent was to troll us, after the NFC Championship game would’ve been the absolute most prime time to do so, but instead had empathy for us...

Playmaker even poked fun at the jokes made in that thread on their board by saying they were “mostly lame”. They’re jokes, it’s not “serious bidness”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, it's questionable wheteher telling me to "simmer down" was trolling or stirring the pot.. First off, I wasn't directing my comments at you or towards you. I was replying to Saintman's post.

You were and still are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

And it didn’t bother me when you asked how I can live with myself being a fan of such a worthless team...so I figured you would find “simmer down” palatable. Clearly I was wrong

Wow. Falcon fans are so behind the times.
That joke is as old as dirt.....that's the best they could do?
What a lame fanbase!
Hey Falcon fans....28-3! The joke's on you.
Come talk smack when you actually have something to brag about !

You folks need to get a grip. Falcon fans? Come on. Who we kidding? ?

Are you for real?
The only thing that matters in the NFL is a Super Bowl trophy.
Nobody cares about or will remember anything else.
Based on the standard of Super Bowl wins, the Atlanta Falcons are one of the
few teams to never win it all. And they've been in existence for over 50 years.
Next to the 28-3 debacle, that makes them one of the most inept franchises in the history of the NFL.
And Michael Vick is legendary? That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
You've won once and you act like you are the Patriots. News flash you aren't. Dont act like there is no room in your trophy case bub.

What you don't seem to get is that , once again, the only thing that matters in the NFL is winning the Super Bowl.
Falcon fans are notorious for pumping out stats: as if that means something.
Nobody cares about stats. Nobody cares that the Falcons beat the Minnesota Vikings in 1998. The only measure of succes in the NFL is: did you win it all?
And if the Vikings are equally as inept as a franchise as the Falcons, then, so be it! I don't think you'll find many Saints fans around here impressed with either franchise.
As far as Michael Vick, I remember the Saints always had a very good game plan to contain his abilities. I can't recall one game where he just absolutely destroyed us. In fact, I remember thinking that he wasn't as great as many hyped him up to be. Personally, I thought Randal Cunnigham was a way tougher opposing QB than Michael Vick ever was. And Randal wasn't nearly as fast as Michael Vick. Also, Randal was probably one of the first "dual threat" quarter backs ever. On that same token, how about Steve Young? I would think those two QBs should be considered innovators way before M. Vick.
Secondly, Vick abused dogs. He shouldn't be considered "legendary " anyrhing.
The name Pete Rose has been stricken from the history books for a lesser offense!

So yes, I do believe crowning Vick as legendary is a stretch..
I’m going to offer some advice. It’s not all about titles. If it is, find a better source of entertainment or move to Foxboro. You’re telling me that since 1970 there has been only 1 year that mattered to you as a Saints fan? Not buying it at all

Consider the last two years for the Saints...great years that end in heartbreak and controversy. Even still, they brought value to your day-to-day and further enriched your life experience.

I’m sure you’ve made several friends on this site due to your passion for the Saints. That matters way more than another SB.

Perspective my man...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom