Saints look-a-like thread on Bills Forum (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but the fuzzy caterpillar pic about Brees' birthmark was pretty funny.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Nick Matrix
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2813251", true); </script>
Head Coach-Erie Express
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Aug 2008

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Man, I was neutral about Aints fans before this week, but you guys are about as cocky as the Pats fans, and thats saying something.

Just wait till AFTER we win!

GUYS, no this isn't spot for it but need help asap! my entire top portion on the site is just black, all avatars are gone from everyone & i dont even see new thread button. its been like this for days. i can still log-in but after that, it seems i can only view & reply to current threads. what gives?!

The Charleston is far away the best. Too funny!

The one guy said that we had one meisly win over them last year, and this year we have the same offense, and the same exact defense.....

I can't wait to join that board after sunday and calling him a ****ing idiot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom