Saints look for another 3-0 start - article 09/25 (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints look for another 3-0 start

By SHELDON MICKLES
Advocate sportswriter
Sep 25, 2009

It may be hard to believe, but it’s been three years since the New Orleans Saints came home to a refurbished Superdome for the first time since Hurricane Katrina and christened the iconic arena before a national television audience on Monday Night Football.

It was exactly three years ago tonight...

... The magic didn’t end until the Saints were defeated by the Chicago Bears in the NFC Championship Game four months later — with the franchise’s first trip to the Super Bowl in its sights...

... While Stinchcomb and Evans (Jahri) agree that night will never be forgotten, this season has no correlation with 2006 other than the record is the same at this point.

Yet, they remember the positive vibes generated by a 3-0 start.

You saw how that season ended, we got to the playoffs and had a shot at the Super Bowl,” Stinchcomb said. “Well, the goals are the same three years later.”
More..
http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/61403247.html?index=1&c=y

For all Bills fans hoping for a let down by the Saints Sunday... You just don't get it.

I think this team has the audacity to prevent themselves from getting too cocky. With Brees and Heath Evans leading with Vilma on the D, they are focused for the long haul.

Rememeber Rememebr the 25th of September!

I think this team has the audacity to prevent themselves from getting too cocky. With Brees and Heath Evans leading with Vilma on the D, they are focused for the long haul.

Rememeber Rememebr the 25th of September!

Amazing what a 3GD, Sharper, Greer, healthy Porter, versatile FB,......... can do for you.
Championship.

Have you had a stress test lately?

Everything is starting to come into focus. I cant wait until the D gels together tighter as one dangerous unit. Brees needs a ring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom