Saints looking at a week 15 return for Brees (1 Viewer)

He needs to play to get his rhythm back. No way he sits out until the playoffs and plays well. See the beginning of this season as proof.
Yeah, that's why I kinda find it annoying for people to say "make sure he's good, sit him till this week" etc..Umm, no. It took him 4 weeks to get in any rhythm or timing with anyone. He didn't even consider Sanders till week 4 or 5.

So, yeah, we can't rest him till the playoffs and expect everything to be smooth. He needs some games before the playoffs.

You want to win all the games obviously but if you had to sit him all the way through KC, at least if we saw them again they would get a completely different team.

As competitive as Drew is, you know he is itching to get back on the field. KC is the type of team who will take what they give you. They will pass or run all day long. Their defense is average at best. Hill and Kelce are the two biggest threats no matter what. I would be fine with him coming back for this game. Just have to wait and see.

If we could just pick up one more game on the Packers and have some cushion, I’d sit him. But he knows his body better than I do. It may come down to how healthy the OL is.

For the Chiefs game. You know Drew's competitive side won't let him miss that game. Especially since Tom lost to them.

I just hope he's truly good to go. Time for the swan song y'all!

Not sure I agree with this. If both teams are still atop their conference, neither may show much since they will be favored to meet again in six weeks. Might be a surprisingly conservative game.

We are almost playoff bound

1 more win combined with another Tampa L will secure us the division.

#1 seed would be nice but lets face it... without fans it doesnt even matter where you play

so let Drew heal for the playoffs! Weneed him more than ever once we hit January

If they drop this game to the Clowns, Drew will be back for Philly

I doubt it. If they are predicting he will be back for Week 15, there's no way he's returning 2 weeks earlier. Honestly, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they sat him for the KC game too. Unless Taysom turns into Steve Young within these next two games, we need Drew to be healthy for a playoff run.

Correct, we would lose by 3 touchdowns.

We would have zero chance with Hill. The previous Atlanta game makes more sense now after Ryan Clark’s comment. Alt was expecting heavy run so they gave him man coverage. Disguise the D and you get the SF game. Dude cannot read defense or go through progressions.

We are almost playoff bound

1 more win combined with another Tampa L will secure us the division.

#1 seed would be nice but lets face it... without fans it doesnt even matter where you play

so let Drew heal for the playoffs! Weneed him more than ever once we hit January

GB or Seattle in Jan? Cross country trip? Not saying to rush Drew back, but it matters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom