Saints looking to trade up?!!!..... [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On NFL Network there about to do a part on the Saints, saying we may be looking to move up in the draft....just a heads up....

I'm watching..I think it may be with the pats if that's a rumor..

Hm, the Saints may want Dorsey... Hopefully this is true because I'm a Miami fan and I don't want that #1 pick.

I'm watching..I think it may be with the pats if that's a rumor..

Well I heard that there were reports of someone being interested in the #1 pick and that Schefter would release more details on it today on Total Access.

the draft can't get here soon enough.

talk is cheap... its fun to think about having dorsey or ellis on our team. but if it were to actually happen geeze... imagine the forums up untill the season opener..

I'm watching right now and they are saying the saints HAVE spoken to the Rams!

Wow, sounds like we're definitely trying to get Dorsey. They also nominally mentioned Gholston, but it would obviously be Dorsey.

Hm, the Saints may want Dorsey... Hopefully this is true because I'm a Miami fan and I don't want that #1 pick.

Neither does any Miami fan, nor the organization, nor anyone else.

10 spots is way too much to leap up to. It's Ellis they're after and it's the Patriots or Ravens that they'll be talking to.

I want to pull an Eric Cartman and freeze myself until the draft.

said they have spoken to the Rams.... Wow, they just said we might have to give up both 1st day picks and possibly next years first....do we want Dorsey that bad?

said they have spoken to the Rams.... Wow, they just said we might have to give up both 1st day picks and possibly next years first....do we want Dorsey that bad?

yes throw in last years first along with it:hihi:

10 spots is way too much to leap up to. It's Ellis they're after and it's the Patriots or Ravens that they'll be talking to.
link

Sounds like they're interested in Dorsey to me bro...

If a deal gets done, it would likely be on draft day, since, if we trade with the Patriots, the Bengals could deal with the Jets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom