Saints lose Asst. D line coach to Seahawks (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Saints assistant DL coach Travis Jones has agreed to become Seahawks lead DL coach.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/296429838397501440">January 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

whodatdb

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
IDK who he is. Our dline is one of our worst units so it can't be too big of a loss.

EDIT:

This is him:

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! Why didn't they take Bill Johnson instead? That should tell you something, when they take someone under you before you.

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! Why didn't they take Bill Johnson instead? That should tell you something, when they take someone under you before you.
Why would he want to leave our team for the same position elsewhere? This is good IMO. People are actually interested in any of our defensive coaches lol.

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
Why would he want to leave our team for the same position elsewhere? This is good IMO. People are actually interested in any of our defensive coaches lol.
Lol. That's true but we should tell them is a pAckage deal. You can't have one without the other.

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
Why would he want to leave our team for the same position elsewhere?
Get a job before you lose the one you've got?

I'm somehow confident that the new DC isn't going to stand pat with the coaching staff. Not given the historic flop they just laid.

This is good IMO. People are actually interested in any of our defensive coaches lol.
Well. They know what doesn't work, anyway....

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I wish it was the other way around and we were getting a Seahawks D-line related coach

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Get a job before you lose the one you've got?

I'm somehow confident that the new DC isn't going to stand pat with the coaching staff. Not given the historic flop they just laid.

Well. They know what doesn't work, anyway....
I can smell the napalm... The defense (both players and coaches) are gonna get lit up.

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
I think this is Payton's polite way of purging the defensive side of the house. If he's going to do it, I hope he doesn't do it half-***ed. Clean house Sean!

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
I can smell the napalm... The defense (both players and coaches) are gonna get lit up.
That's for sure! I don't care what anyone says. Spags couldn't have made us the worst defense in NFL history by himself. I'm sure there were players sand bagging as well.

I believe that Spags firing was a message to everyone, players and coaches. Im positive everyone has been put on notice.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's for sure! I don't care what anyone says. Spags couldn't have made us the worst defense in NFL history by himself. I'm sure there were players sand bagging as well.
Agreed.

I was a vocal voice supporting Spags, so if he couldn't catch a pass on this season's extraordinary circumstances, then nobody on the D should.

(see what I did there?) :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom