Saints love on ESPN (4 Viewers)

I was watching NFL Primetime earlier and Merrill Hodge's quote about the Saints having a video game offense was funny.

Yeah, everyone of the writers on Around The Horn just completely bought the Saints as being this good!!! And they didn't just talk about Drew, they mentioned the running game, the amount of weapons, a 5th ranked rushing Def and 6 int's in the first two games!!!

The rest of the NFL better take notice!!!

just wait till we're sitting pretty at the bye 4-0.
BUF and NYJ are not scary to me at all after seeing us so far.

The guys on around the horn were all over us. Were saturated with ESPN love this week.

like ive said before....we will get respect when we earn it.....the eagles are the favorite to go to the super bowl and we dismantled them completely.....people are starting to notice how dominate we are and how improved our defense is

The fair weather fans jump on the bandwagon.

Next thing you know, everybody and his brother will claim they've been Saints fans for decades!

Real fans, brace yourselves, this will get worse if we keep winning.

ddd

We're not getting any love on ESPN Radio -- that I've heard. But who cares anyway, forget the media love and the fair weather fans, as long as the Saints keep winning that's all that matters to me.

just wait till we're sitting pretty at the bye 4-0.
BUF and NYJ are not scary to me at all after seeing us so far.

No team should scare us, but these two may be good tests... Glad we're playing both in the Dome.

this is what I said yesterday when everybody was predicting that we wouldn't get respect. nonsense. our offense is too awesome to ignore. once we play a somewhat average offense and people realize that we have an average defense (all we need)... look out.

No team should scare us, but these two may be good tests... Glad we're playing both in the Dome.

Buffalo is an away game, we play the Jets at the Dome. I'm not worried about playing at Buffalo after the way they played at Philly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom