Saints love on ESPN (1 Viewer)

While we are looking great so far, I'm not counting any chickens yet!

I enjoyed it when NFL radio on Sirius, I heard, "the Saint's have found a running game with Mike Bell. Even Reggie had a good run."
I love the Even Reggie had a good run, only thing I've heard about him on the radio.

Kris

We're not getting any love on ESPN Radio -- that I've heard. But who cares anyway, forget the media love and the fair weather fans, as long as the Saints keep winning that's all that matters to me.

Tom Jackson was on the Scott Van Pelt radio show today and was praising Brees and, because of his play, thinks the Saints are for real (more or less the lead-in to talking about the Saints.)

He told a story about watching a QB competition in Hawaii with Chris Berman. Most of the QBs were struggling to various degrees but Brees was hitting every moving target and threading passes through tires all over the field. Said he turned to Berman and told him that, roughly, Brees is the most accurate passer he'd ever seen. Talked about his ability to consistently throw the ball exactly to the spot he wants. Then commented that it was even more impressive given Brees' height.

He told a story about watching a QB competition in Hawaii with Chris Berman. Most of the QBs were struggling to various degrees but Brees was hitting every moving target and threading passes through tires all over the field. Said he turned to Berman and told him that, roughly, Brees is the most accurate passer he'd ever seen. Talked about his ability to consistently throw the ball exactly to the spot he wants. Then commented that it was even more impressive given Brees' height.

He told that same story on ESPN Gameday (or whatever they call it) yesterday. Ditka, Keyshawn and TJ all gave Brees a lot of love.

All that love is hollow. If we have a bad day and somehow lose to Buffalo it will evaporate quicker than summer rain.

I hope they all eat crow! Especially when they all picked the Eagles over the Saints even after the knew McNabb was out. We should want to be the quiet giant. Let them talk about everyone else as long as we keep winning. I don't want Drew on the cover of Madden next year!

I wouldn't bee too dismissive of Buffalo. I think we stand a good chance against them, but they have a nice defense and a better-than-expected offense.

It'll be a fun one to watch either way! I was going to fly up to Buffalo with a friend of mine who's a Bills fan, but ended up not being able to get away this weekend.

Buffalo is an away game, we play the Jets at the Dome. I'm not worried about playing at Buffalo after the way they played at Philly.

i wouldn't take any game for granted. The minute the saints do that, they will start losing. Every opponent should be taken seriously untill the clock runs out.

As fired up as I've been the last two weeks, we have to remember that well, it's only been 2 weeks. Let's wait until the bye week (4-0) to really get excited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom