Saints Madden 11 player ratings (1 Viewer)

From reading that I just learned Sedrick Ellis has 2 points worth of less swag than Jeff Charelston.

Drew Brees a perfect 99! Wow Chris Johnson has 99 speed, 99 acceleration, and 99 overall. He's going to be unstoppable in this game. I can already see it.

They have Colston too slow.

They have Jabari Greer WAY too slow

Hargrove should be rated higher

Which is the more worthless pursuit - Madden video games, or fantasy football?

Life is limited.

Flame away.

From reading that I just learned Sedrick Ellis has 2 points worth of less swag than Jeff Charelston.

"You talkin bout my swag!?"

jeffcharleston.jpg

she is definitely with him for his looks:rolleyes:

I can't help but think of the guy from the goonies..."heyyy youuu guyyyssss."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHwCZiZLZsQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHwCZiZLZsQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Colston should be in the 93-95 range. He's a top 10 receiver in the league. Possibly top 5.
Because Brees is able to spread the ball around with perfection, Colston isn't the only receiver gaining yards. Whereas most other teams only have one dominant receiver to take on the role as the top receiver who gets all of the yards. The Madden team is not smart enough to understand how the Saints offense works, therefore our receivers will never be close to the top 10 :jpshakehead:

Which is the more worthless pursuit - Madden video games, or fantasy football?

Life is limited.

Flame away.

i think trying to be "mr. cool guy with better things to do" is the most worthless pursuit

Where is our rookie center fifth-round C Matt Tennant????? and seventh round pick QB. Looks like Ill have to create them..........dang you Madden 11, UGH!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom