Saints Madden 11 player ratings (1 Viewer)

msj0m.gif

lol colston getting away w/ a little push there

Where's the clip of that catch Moore made against the Giants last year? I need to rebut! :)

Also, Colston's had a few drops in the last couple of years. Two years ago, it was b/c of the thumb. It was only a few, and I'm not saying he shouldn't be highly rated on hands. I just don't think I can find a clip of Lance Moore dropping a pass online, even if I had access to clips of every play. I just can't for the life of me remember him dropping one.

Now the overall WR ratings are on the money, IMO.

Where's the clip of that catch Moore made against the Giants last year? I need to rebut! :)

Also, Colston's had a few drops in the last couple of years. Two years ago, it was b/c of the thumb. It was only a few, and I'm not saying he shouldn't be highly rated on hands. I just don't think I can find a clip of Lance Moore dropping a pass online, even if I had access to clips of every play. I just can't for the life of me remember him dropping one.

Now the overall WR ratings are on the money, IMO.

I remember the one he miffed against denver a couple years ago and it got intercepted cause he couldn't catch it.

No JOke. we got jacked on this rating system. have you seen the 49ers? they look like they won the Super Bowl. Vernon Davis is at 96!!!

Patrick Wilis is a 99 while Vilma is a measly 90.

This crap ****** me off.

Also, Jermon Bushrod got rated 74!!!! That's lower then half the niners

Porters awareness is lower then Shante Spencer of the 49ers! You would think picking off Favre and Manning the way that he did that he'd get some more respect. I guess not. What a bunch of B@#$@$##@$

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts
EA headquarters is located in Redwood City, California

This might shed a little light on their reasoning...

Gotta remember that the Madden rating system was changed up last year. They were very stingy about high 90's ratings last year. They really wanted there to be a drop off from the very top couple of guys to everyone else. So, anything in the 80's is really good still.

That being said, Drew Brees Jump should be something in the 60's to 70's. didn't they see the 6ft guy dunk it over the goal post in Miami? That's some jumping ability there!

Madden should put more emphasis on awareness. I should not have to want to replace Harper for Vaughn simply because Vaughn is faster. A fast rookie like our tightend should be missing assignments or something to give the starters like Shockey or whoever else more appeal. In Madden speed kills no matter what the overall rating is

Pierre will be much bette in real games than in this game. So sad.

How in the world is Brees rated 97 in throwing accuracy yet Peyton Manning is a 99? Brees completed nearly 2% more of his passes than Manning, and over 2.5% more in the playoffs.

This madden isn't going to be all about speed ( so says EA). I think they said acceleration and awareness are going to be the major factors. That being said, i agree with everyone else that Colston's speed is way too low. Usually the ratings czar for EA has a forum for fans to argue the ratings or at least they did that last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom