Saints make Zach Thomas an offer!! (1 Viewer)

Schefter reports that there's a feeling that the Saints as the favorites to land Thomas, who was cut by Miami last week.

Sounds like good news!

It also was just reported on Total-Access, and also that Shefter thinks we are the front-runners to land him.

What a rollercoaster ride. I think most here had written him off. Now they say we are favorites again.

I just heard this on NFL network. The belief is we are the front runner to sign him.

Just what I expected. Now look for Thomas to finish his tour and return back to the Pats with the offers. Hopefully the Pats decline to match and the Saints are the highest bidder.

So that probably means it's a better offer than what the Pats gave. Was there any info on the offer sheet from the Pats?

Also be prepared after visiting the Cowboys they'll be the "frontrunners" to sign him. Then the Texans and whichever team he visits after that.

So that probably means it's a better offer than what the Pats gave. Was there any info on the offer sheet from the Pats?

pats gave him a 1 year offer and he wants to STAY where he goes, not be shifted from place to place year by year. im guessing saints offered him a long-term deal

I'm just glad we're addressing this MLB issue

thank goodness

I have to agree with you on that one

It seems this year that the saints arent sitting on their butts the whole offseason.. The free agency didnt officially start and we are this busy..

This has to be a first for the saints!! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom