Photos Saints Man Cave! (Includes other memorabilia) (1 Viewer)

I am an old school guy (emphasis on 'old' lol) so I always find it interesting to see how fandom varies from generation to generation. I grew up with the 49ers and Saints in the same division and when the Saints finally got good under Mora...the 49ers had Montana and Steve Young. So if we were 11-5...they were 12-4. Every fiber in my body still hates the 49ers. Back then we hated any players in our division (the better they were the more we hated them) and most of the ones in other divisions lol. But I think younger generations (I probably have at least 25 years on you) are more open to liking other players now as well as having 2nd and 3rd favorite teams. I think fantasy football had a lot to do with that. Anyway, I just find it all interesting and your man cave is pretty awesome. I even like the gaming setup. Since I gave you a hard time, here are a few of my items - although I am getting ready to pack a lot of it up because it is a pain to dust and keep clean. Only thing I will still like to have is a signed Brees jersey or helmet.

Those are all very good and accurate points :ROFLMAO: I am 25 so as long as I have been a fan I have only known the current NFC south which I think was 2002? So i may dislike the 49ers but players who are long retired and gone like Rice, I just admire as players! It really is funny to see the differences. Like you said, FantasyFootball for sure has made things go in that direction because makes you watch other teams more, I now enjoy other games that I in the past wouldn't.

Appreciate the kind words again brother, I love your collection right there as well ,especially that football :love: My desk setup is finally where I like it.

If you want a connection for a brees lid or jersey just let me know.

tenor.gif

Those are all very good and accurate points :ROFLMAO: I am 25 so as long as I have been a fan I have only known the current NFC south which I think was 2002? So i may dislike the 49ers but players who are long retired and gone like Rice, I just admire as players! It really is funny to see the differences. Like you said, FantasyFootball for sure has made things go in that direction because makes you watch other teams more, I now enjoy other games that I in the past wouldn't.

Appreciate the kind words again brother, I love your collection right there as well ,especially that football :love: My desk setup is finally where I like it.

If you want a connection for a brees lid or jersey just let me know.

Thanks man. Oh and that football holds a special place for me. When I graduated high school my mom sent a letter to the Saints organization (unbeknownst to me) and asked them if they could send me something for graduation because "my son has liked the Saints even when their own moms didn't" (true quote.) Anyway, UPS pulled up one day and the delivery guy tossed me a box. To say I was surprised when I opened it was an understatement!

Hey Who Dat Nation,

Just wanted to share some updated pictures of my Memorabilia Mancave. I just got my saints flag in from CDS Flags ( LINK: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDSFlagDesigns?ref=yr_purchases ) to complete the desk wall as well as just completed my desk upgrade. I have been flipping and collecting sports memorabilia almost a year now and have been able to use flipping sports memorabilia as a way to cover the cost of my below personal collection. Just wanted to share my collection with my fellow saints fans. It is mostly saints but I have numerous different names of players I love! Let me know what you think, below is a list of a few different items if curious. WHO DAT!

PICTURE 1:
FOOTBALLS (LEFT TO RIGHT)
- 1) Manning family (Eli, Peyton, Archie) 2) Barry Sanders 3) Derrick Henry 4) Dalton H and Bobby H "Cajun cannon" inscription" 5) Adrian Peterson on saints ball because it was hard to find :ROFLMAO:
- Lutz jersey is a game worn jersey from 2019 game against the Jaguars SCORE: 13-6

PICTURE 2:
- 1) Taysom Hill ( Gift from my Wife, my very first memorabilia piece) 2) Jerry Rice 3) Brian Urlacher 4) Saquan Barkley 5) Rob Gronk
MINI HELMETS
- RB's: AK, Ingram, Duece, Pierre, Bush
- Others: Demario Davis, Cam Jordan, Colston, Ricky Jackson, Sanders, Harris
JERSEY
- AK authentic Nike jersey with "Lights, Kamara, Action" inscription

PICTURE 3: THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAINTS (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- Hand painted (NO DECALS) drew Brees signed saints flex helmet (1/2 made)
- 2017 season signed saints helmet with about 17 signatures (Brees, AK, MT, Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Hill, Snead, Ramczyk, Rankins, Okafor, Williams, ect.)
- Hydro dipped drew Brees flex
- Authentic Nike on field signed drew Brees jersey with custom frame.

PICTURE 4: (TOP TO BOTTOM)
RIGHT CASE:
1) Patrick Mahomes Hand painted "ripped" looking chiefs lid with Texas Tech ripping through from underneath.
2) Tom Brady signed Patriots flex with chrome facemask
3) Russel Wilson Triple color Hydro Seahawks flex
4) Peyton Manning Colts flex with "SB XLI MVP" inscription and custom "the Sheriff" visor

MIDDLE CASE:
1) Bo Jackson hand painted (no decals) Raiders helmet with custom BO KNOWS visor
2) Adrian Peterson full chrome Vikings chrome
3) Barry Sanders full pink Lions chrome with multiple inscriptions
4) Patrick Mahomes blaze style Chiefs flex

LEFT CASE:
1) Larry Fitzgerald full chrome Cardinals flex
2) Randy Moss two tone chrome Vikings flex with "straight cash homie" inscription
3) Calvin Johnson full chrome Lions flex with "megaton" inscription

IMG_3466.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_34657.jpgIMG_346489.jpg
Where did you get those framed jerseys? Custom or ordered online? Just ordered the flag myself haha

Where did you get those framed jerseys? Custom or ordered online? Just ordered the flag myself haha

Awesome! Heads up flag will take awhile just because he is finishing up all the December orders. When I talked to him he said he had 200-300 for those two months! lol very worth the wait though, amazing quality.

The frames are all custom frame matting and framing. I have a guy who does them for me if you need his contact information. The last one he did for me was the game worn lutz jersey and he had to custom make it because the mini helmet at the bottom.

Awesome! Heads up flag will take awhile just because he is finishing up all the December orders. When I talked to him he said he had 200-300 for those two months! lol very worth the wait though, amazing quality.

The frames are all custom frame matting and framing. I have a guy who does them for me if you need his contact information. The last one he did for me was the game worn lutz jersey and he had to custom make it because the mini helmet at the bottom.
I appreciate it. I am in New Orleans though and already have a few jerseys framed already, so I'll probably just keep it simple like I have. Yours look great though. I'll try to post a few pics, but my wall isn't done yet.

I used to frame pictures myself and did the two panoramics below with my tickets from those seasons inside. I have the Drew Brees and Tracy Porter Times picayune prints on the way and will get them framed to match and hung next to their respective jerseys. I have so much more to do but in a 730 sq ft apartment downtown currently. Will have a room/office for everything then.

Attachments

• 717E7DD0-E994-4E66-91B2-8ABE27C54BE1.jpeg
    717E7DD0-E994-4E66-91B2-8ABE27C54BE1.jpeg
    910.8 KB · Views: 12
  • E1D5F174-D676-46B4-974B-AD5AA23D69DD.jpeg
    E1D5F174-D676-46B4-974B-AD5AA23D69DD.jpeg
    822.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 8E695EC6-7B60-4397-A415-B92DAB3D4174.png
    8E695EC6-7B60-4397-A415-B92DAB3D4174.png
    969 KB · Views: 8
  • AE938495-B278-4008-83B4-90F51E95685B.png
    AE938495-B278-4008-83B4-90F51E95685B.png
    954.7 KB · Views: 4
I used to frame pictures myself and did the two panoramics below with my tickets from those seasons inside. I have the Drew Brees and Tracy Porter Times picayune prints on the way and will get them framed to match and hung next to their respective jerseys. I have so much more to do but in a 730 sq ft apartment downtown currently. Will have a room/office for everything then.

Looks great man! IF you look in my second picture you will see I did the same thing with a few of our season tickets framed with a picture of us in the dome! Love the idea

Hey Who Dat Nation,

Just wanted to share some updated pictures of my Memorabilia Mancave. I just got my saints flag in from CDS Flags ( LINK: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDSFlagDesigns?ref=yr_purchases ) to complete the desk wall as well as just completed my desk upgrade. I have been flipping and collecting sports memorabilia almost a year now and have been able to use flipping sports memorabilia as a way to cover the cost of my below personal collection. Just wanted to share my collection with my fellow saints fans. It is mostly saints but I have numerous different names of players I love! Let me know what you think, below is a list of a few different items if curious. WHO DAT!

PICTURE 1:
- 1) Manning family (Eli, Peyton, Archie) 2) Barry Sanders 3) Derrick Henry 4) Dalton H and Bobby H "Cajun cannon" inscription" 5) Adrian Peterson on saints ball because it was hard to find :ROFLMAO:
- Lutz jersey is a game worn jersey from 2019 game against the Jaguars SCORE: 13-6

PICTURE 2:
- 1) Taysom Hill ( Gift from my Wife, my very first memorabilia piece) 2) Jerry Rice 3) Brian Urlacher 4) Saquan Barkley 5) Rob Gronk
MINI HELMETS
- RB's: AK, Ingram, Duece, Pierre, Bush
- Others: Demario Davis, Cam Jordan, Colston, Ricky Jackson, Sanders, Harris
JERSEY
- AK authentic Nike jersey with "Lights, Kamara, Action" inscription

PICTURE 3: THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAINTS (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- Hand painted (NO DECALS) drew Brees signed saints flex helmet (1/2 made)
- 2017 season signed saints helmet with about 17 signatures (Brees, AK, MT, Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Hill, Snead, Ramczyk, Rankins, Okafor, Williams, ect.)
- Hydro dipped drew Brees flex
- Authentic Nike on field signed drew Brees jersey with custom frame.

PICTURE 4: (TOP TO BOTTOM)
RIGHT CASE:
1) Patrick Mahomes Hand painted "ripped" looking chiefs lid with Texas Tech ripping through from underneath.
2) Tom Brady signed Patriots flex with chrome facemask
3) Russel Wilson Triple color Hydro Seahawks flex
4) Peyton Manning Colts flex with "SB XLI MVP" inscription and custom "the Sheriff" visor

MIDDLE CASE:
1) Bo Jackson hand painted (no decals) Raiders helmet with custom BO KNOWS visor
2) Adrian Peterson full chrome Vikings chrome
3) Barry Sanders full pink Lions chrome with multiple inscriptions
4) Patrick Mahomes blaze style Chiefs flex

LEFT CASE:
1) Larry Fitzgerald full chrome Cardinals flex
2) Randy Moss two tone chrome Vikings flex with "straight cash homie" inscription
3) Calvin Johnson full chrome Lions flex with "megaton" inscription

IMG_3466.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_34657.jpgIMG_346489.jpg
Looks great Bro!!. Now when u gonna invite us over for some football and beers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom