Photos Saints Man Cave! (Includes other memorabilia) (1 Viewer)

So a nice fan cave with all this cool stuff AND a theater for games. I'm guessing you don't have any kids yet...

200.gif

You would be VERY correct :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey Who Dat Nation,

Just wanted to share some updated pictures of my Memorabilia Mancave. I just got my saints flag in from CDS Flags ( LINK: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDSFlagDesigns?ref=yr_purchases ) to complete the desk wall as well as just completed my desk upgrade. I have been flipping and collecting sports memorabilia almost a year now and have been able to use flipping sports memorabilia as a way to cover the cost of my below personal collection. Just wanted to share my collection with my fellow saints fans. It is mostly saints but I have numerous different names of players I love! Let me know what you think, below is a list of a few different items if curious. WHO DAT!

PICTURE 1:
FOOTBALLS (LEFT TO RIGHT)
- 1) Manning family (Eli, Peyton, Archie) 2) Barry Sanders 3) Derrick Henry 4) Dalton H and Bobby H "Cajun cannon" inscription" 5) Adrian Peterson on saints ball because it was hard to find :ROFLMAO:
- Lutz jersey is a game worn jersey from 2019 game against the Jaguars SCORE: 13-6

PICTURE 2:
FOOTBALLS (LEFT TO RIGHT)
- 1) Taysom Hill ( Gift from my Wife, my very first memorabilia piece) 2) Jerry Rice 3) Brian Urlacher 4) Saquan Barkley 5) Rob Gronk
MINI HELMETS
- RB's: AK, Ingram, Duece, Pierre, Bush
- Others: Demario Davis, Cam Jordan, Colston, Ricky Jackson, Sanders, Harris
JERSEY
- AK authentic Nike jersey with "Lights, Kamara, Action" inscription

PICTURE 3: THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAINTS (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- Hand painted (NO DECALS) drew Brees signed saints flex helmet (1/2 made)
- 2017 season signed saints helmet with about 17 signatures (Brees, AK, MT, Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Hill, Snead, Ramczyk, Rankins, Okafor, Williams, ect.)
- Hydro dipped drew Brees flex
- Authentic Nike on field signed drew Brees jersey with custom frame.

PICTURE 4: (TOP TO BOTTOM)
RIGHT CASE:
1) Patrick Mahomes Hand painted "ripped" looking chiefs lid with Texas Tech ripping through from underneath.
2) Tom Brady signed Patriots flex with chrome facemask
3) Russel Wilson Triple color Hydro Seahawks flex
4) Peyton Manning Colts flex with "SB XLI MVP" inscription and custom "the Sheriff" visor

MIDDLE CASE:
1) Bo Jackson hand painted (no decals) Raiders helmet with custom BO KNOWS visor
2) Adrian Peterson full chrome Vikings chrome
3) Barry Sanders full pink Lions chrome with multiple inscriptions
4) Patrick Mahomes blaze style Chiefs flex

LEFT CASE:
1) Larry Fitzgerald full chrome Cardinals flex
2) Randy Moss two tone chrome Vikings flex with "straight cash homie" inscription
3) Calvin Johnson full chrome Lions flex with "megaton" inscription

IMG_3466.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_34657.jpgIMG_346489.jpg

Here’s a pano of mine. Got some pretty good stuff in there.

That is an awesome saints cave brother! Love it :cool:

HOLY sheetakke Mushrooms!!!!!! THAT, is INCREDIBLE, to say the least!!!
I have a "Medical Couch" in my Saints Cave.....
Pictures coming soon.
Just have to wait until the ice thaws here in Little Rock..... LOL

Appreciate the compliments man! For sure upload a picture of it to this thread when you can.

Man that is super nice.

I have an NFL Players Drew Brees figure of him in his Purdue University uniform in the box still. I would love to get Drew to sign this, anyone know the best way to make this happen?

Man that is super nice.

I have an NFL Players Drew Brees figure of him in his Purdue University uniform in the box still. I would love to get Drew to sign this, anyone know the best way to make this happen?

Check out the attached link. They are mainly who I go through for Saints signings. He is a local guy. If you look up southern fundraiser on Google it will take you to their Facebookpage which is a good way to stay up to date on upcoming signings. Sadly they had a brees and burrow signing coming up next month but its too late for send ins so will have to catch them for next signing.

https://southernfundraisingllc.com/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom