Photos Saints Man Cave! (Includes other memorabilia) (1 Viewer)

wow very nice would have to learn how to keep that stuff clean lol looks like a lot of work.... the helmets and the wooden Saints flag our my favorites of the bunch

I am much more knowledgeable on helmets than jerseys, but my buddy who is THE jersey man sold it to me and knows his stuff, so hopefully its legit :cry:

FIRST...that is a HELLUVA man cave, bruh!! Envious and proud of you for that space! The other memorabilia in there is amazing, as well!

Unfortunately, the Brees jersey is a knockoff. The official away jerseys have the same size and FDL as the homes. It is not just stitched straight onto the jersey, it is stitched onto a black patch and then sewn onto the jersey. I hate to be bearer of bad news, but that's a $30 jersey. The name plate and the mesh where the name plate is sewn is off, too. Hate you see you get smoked by your buddy :( We have pretty much used the same FDL patches through Puma, Reebok and Nike eras. It is hard to tell there is gold on the away FDL's on TV and pictures in game. Our FDL's are always the key to an "on field" jersey. I don't know why is seems so hard for them to get it right.

I tossed in some photos for you to check out. Either way...a freakin' signed Brees jersey all framed up and looking great like that is awesome. I would love to have a t shirt I wrote "Saints" on with a marker and him sign it to frame!

Here is a knockoff away
KO sleeve.jpg

Game worn Fleener. It is hard to see the colors, but black patch slightly bigger than the logo which is the black outline, then stitched gold, then white.
official sleeve.jpg

This is authentic home
official home sleeve.jpg

Again...sick room and thanks for sharing and hope know not being an @$$ in anyway, just wanted to share what I know and not see ya get hosed in the future!!

Hey Who Dat Nation,

Just wanted to share some updated pictures of my Memorabilia Mancave. I just got my saints flag in from CDS Flags ( LINK: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDSFlagDesigns?ref=yr_purchases ) to complete the desk wall as well as just completed my desk upgrade. I have been flipping and collecting sports memorabilia almost a year now and have been able to use flipping sports memorabilia as a way to cover the cost of my below personal collection. Just wanted to share my collection with my fellow saints fans. It is mostly saints but I have numerous different names of players I love! Let me know what you think, below is a list of a few different items if curious. WHO DAT!

PICTURE 1:
FOOTBALLS (LEFT TO RIGHT)
- 1) Manning family (Eli, Peyton, Archie) 2) Barry Sanders 3) Derrick Henry 4) Dalton H and Bobby H "Cajun cannon" inscription" 5) Adrian Peterson on saints ball because it was hard to find :ROFLMAO:
- Lutz jersey is a game worn jersey from 2019 game against the Jaguars SCORE: 13-6

PICTURE 2:
- 1) Taysom Hill ( Gift from my Wife, my very first memorabilia piece) 2) Jerry Rice 3) Brian Urlacher 4) Saquan Barkley 5) Rob Gronk
MINI HELMETS
- RB's: AK, Ingram, Duece, Pierre, Bush
- Others: Demario Davis, Cam Jordan, Colston, Ricky Jackson, Sanders, Harris
JERSEY
- AK authentic Nike jersey with "Lights, Kamara, Action" inscription

PICTURE 3: THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAINTS (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- Hand painted (NO DECALS) drew Brees signed saints flex helmet (1/2 made)
- 2017 season signed saints helmet with about 17 signatures (Brees, AK, MT, Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Hill, Snead, Ramczyk, Rankins, Okafor, Williams, ect.)
- Hydro dipped drew Brees flex
- Authentic Nike on field signed drew Brees jersey with custom frame.

PICTURE 4: (TOP TO BOTTOM)
RIGHT CASE:
1) Patrick Mahomes Hand painted "ripped" looking chiefs lid with Texas Tech ripping through from underneath.
2) Tom Brady signed Patriots flex with chrome facemask
3) Russel Wilson Triple color Hydro Seahawks flex
4) Peyton Manning Colts flex with "SB XLI MVP" inscription and custom "the Sheriff" visor

MIDDLE CASE:
1) Bo Jackson hand painted (no decals) Raiders helmet with custom BO KNOWS visor
2) Adrian Peterson full chrome Vikings chrome
3) Barry Sanders full pink Lions chrome with multiple inscriptions
4) Patrick Mahomes blaze style Chiefs flex

LEFT CASE:
1) Larry Fitzgerald full chrome Cardinals flex
2) Randy Moss two tone chrome Vikings flex with "straight cash homie" inscription
3) Calvin Johnson full chrome Lions flex with "megaton" inscription

IMG_3466.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_34657.jpgIMG_346489.jpg
Wish we could double "LIKE" this post!

Hey Who Dat Nation,

Just wanted to share some updated pictures of my Memorabilia Mancave. I just got my saints flag in from CDS Flags ( LINK: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CDSFlagDesigns?ref=yr_purchases ) to complete the desk wall as well as just completed my desk upgrade. I have been flipping and collecting sports memorabilia almost a year now and have been able to use flipping sports memorabilia as a way to cover the cost of my below personal collection. Just wanted to share my collection with my fellow saints fans. It is mostly saints but I have numerous different names of players I love! Let me know what you think, below is a list of a few different items if curious. WHO DAT!

PICTURE 1:
- 1) Manning family (Eli, Peyton, Archie) 2) Barry Sanders 3) Derrick Henry 4) Dalton H and Bobby H "Cajun cannon" inscription" 5) Adrian Peterson on saints ball because it was hard to find :ROFLMAO:
- Lutz jersey is a game worn jersey from 2019 game against the Jaguars SCORE: 13-6

PICTURE 2:
- 1) Taysom Hill ( Gift from my Wife, my very first memorabilia piece) 2) Jerry Rice 3) Brian Urlacher 4) Saquan Barkley 5) Rob Gronk
MINI HELMETS
- RB's: AK, Ingram, Duece, Pierre, Bush
- Others: Demario Davis, Cam Jordan, Colston, Ricky Jackson, Sanders, Harris
JERSEY
- AK authentic Nike jersey with "Lights, Kamara, Action" inscription

PICTURE 3: THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAINTS (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- Hand painted (NO DECALS) drew Brees signed saints flex helmet (1/2 made)
- 2017 season signed saints helmet with about 17 signatures (Brees, AK, MT, Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Hill, Snead, Ramczyk, Rankins, Okafor, Williams, ect.)
- Hydro dipped drew Brees flex
- Authentic Nike on field signed drew Brees jersey with custom frame.

PICTURE 4: (TOP TO BOTTOM)
RIGHT CASE:
1) Patrick Mahomes Hand painted "ripped" looking chiefs lid with Texas Tech ripping through from underneath.
2) Tom Brady signed Patriots flex with chrome facemask
3) Russel Wilson Triple color Hydro Seahawks flex
4) Peyton Manning Colts flex with "SB XLI MVP" inscription and custom "the Sheriff" visor

MIDDLE CASE:
1) Bo Jackson hand painted (no decals) Raiders helmet with custom BO KNOWS visor
2) Adrian Peterson full chrome Vikings chrome
3) Barry Sanders full pink Lions chrome with multiple inscriptions
4) Patrick Mahomes blaze style Chiefs flex

LEFT CASE:
1) Larry Fitzgerald full chrome Cardinals flex
2) Randy Moss two tone chrome Vikings flex with "straight cash homie" inscription
3) Calvin Johnson full chrome Lions flex with "megaton" inscription

IMG_3466.JPGIMG_3469.JPGIMG_34657.jpgIMG_346489.jpg
Looks good! I’ll have to post mine soon when I get everything up on the wall! Where did you get those stand up cases for the helmets?

Awesome! Couple questions do they come with the led light? If so are they battery or plug in wall too on power them? If not where did you buy the led lights. Also can you remove a shelf if you have a big item?

Amazon product ASIN B00XJKOCBG
The leds are in the link above. Wired them throughout the case and have them plugged in and synced to alexa to turn them on and off. Battery powered is crap to use, its worth wiring everything! Yes, the shelved can be removed as well.

For some reason, I just can't get with the 'man cave' term. It just feels unsettling to me.

But your room is pretty awesome. I've never seen helmet terrariums like that before. And the Captain America shield is pretty sweet. My favorite part is the wood grain Saints / American flag.
😂😂

Makes me wanna overhaul my whole basement and make my own area. My wife has decorated the rest of the house and I want my own chill zone. My house is tastefully decorated but it’s just not a place where I could escape too. I wasn’t a cool place for all my guitars and jerseys to hang up. I definitely don’t have the memorabilia you do though if the Saints. I do have a 2009 signed jersey of Brees NFC Pro Bowl though and a signed Rickey Williams jersey. Mine would be more of a music room. But still....your room is AWESOME !!! Congratulations !!! I know that took some time and money.

Makes me wanna overhaul my whole basement and make my own area. My wife has decorated the rest of the house and I want my own chill zone. My house is tastefully decorated but it’s just not a place where I could escape too. I wasn’t a cool place for all my guitars and jerseys to hang up. I definitely don’t have the memorabilia you do though if the Saints. I do have a 2009 signed jersey of Brees NFC Pro Bowl though and a signed Rickey Williams jersey. Mine would be more of a music room. But still....your room is AWESOME !!! Congratulations !!! I know that took some time and money.

Appreciate the kind words man! Definitely took some time but was worth it. You for sure need to get your own area in your house for your music room though, definitely worth the investment to have your own get away space

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom