Saints' Mark Ingram: I'm hungry and ready to play ball (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1538784021698.png

By Herbie Teope - Around the NFL Writer | NFL.com

New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram couldn't wait to get back after serving a four-game suspension to start the regular season.

The month-long absence marked the first time in Ingram's career he's been away from a team at any level. So, it is easy to understand Ingram's anxiety, especially when considering he had to watch from afar on game days as the Saints posted a 3-1 record without him.

"[Sundays] sucked, yeah, they weren't cool," Ingram told reporters Thursday on his time away from the team, via the Saints' official website. "But we were winning games; it made it better. So, I was excited to see us winning and playing well, and just being able to get back with these guys and be with the team, of course, it was something I was looking forward to every day."

Now that he's back, Ingram has no doubt how he will feel on his return to action Monday night.

"I'm going to be excited, for sure, I've had a lot of stuff pent up and built up," he said. "I'm ready to go. I'm hungry and ready to play ball." ...

Full Story - NFL.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom