Saints maxed out with 5 primetime games (1 Viewer)

I can't even imagine what it's been like to be a fan since day 1. In a way I envy you. But in another way, I don't envy you. At all. Ya'll say the real bad years.

So many Who Dats never lived to see this era of Saints football. I'm glad I was here for it. We saw the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl. Still hard to believe sometimes.
You have no idea.... But the thing is in the early years it didn't really matter to us. I remember an article in the Time Pic after the last game of year one.... There were a few thousand of us just sitting in the stands like 45 minutes after the players had left the field... The article said something like

"Those crazy Saints fans. Sitting there waiting for next year to begin"

That was the mindset. It became tougher over the years to be sure but I (see my SR name) Never Gave Up

Oh and one more thing.... As much as my younger Who Dat's have enjoyed the SP etal era, having lived through 25 years simply waiting for a WINNING SEASON this has been just that much sweeter for us.

So forgive me when I don't get quite as upset as some of you when we fall short of the ultimate goal. Sure I want another SB as much as the next guy, but there was a time I would have given my left.... errr well you know.... for just one.... And I got one

Very telling 5 prime time games. Evidently the NFL thinks the Saints are going to be a very good team this year.

No way you put a team on prime time that many times if they aren't going to be good.
If some how we end up signing a QB Rodgers or Watson on my life I will join the NFL Is rigged club . Even though I think we’re ok it just wouldn’t sit right

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom