Saints memorabilia for Sale (1 Viewer)

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well, it's that time for a Christmas Sale. Have some Deuce McAllister figures autographed for sale. These are the all (variant) black uniforms and each have been signed by Deuce Mcallister. All of these have been signed in person by Deuce McAllister.

The Figures show some shelf ware from the store /packaging, but otherwise great condition.

Probably played his last game as a Saint!!

Makes a great Christmas Gift:

Free delivery in the US
Priority mail.

Will ship out by Wednesday 12/17

Deuces.jpg

Michael Lewis Cleats (Game Issued)
Autographed

65.00 free Delivery

75dd5b11.jpg

Also game used and some practice used Gloves signed by
Jerome Pathon 1 single glove
Devery Henderson 1 single glove
Derrick Lewis pair of gloves
Mel Mitchell Pair of gloves
Joe Horn 1 single glove

Just make an offer ;)

NFLgloves.jpg

More to come, also feel free to look at my photobucket album, has most of the pics I've met the Saints players at, via charity events, training camp, minicamp:hihi: :hihi:
All autographs were obtained in person!!!

if interested:
email​

Thanks for looking
and Happy Holidays!!!
:ezbill: :ezbill: :ezbill:

I also have a Variant Joe Horn figures autographed
45.00 DLVD

MVC-025S.jpg

Drew Brees Figures autographed:
The figure alone goes for about 60.00
75.00 dlvd

MVC-024S.jpg

Christmas Special 1 set only:
Deuce McAllister Auto Figure
Drew Brees Auto Figure
Joe Horn Auto Figure
I'll even throw in a Regular Reggie Bush figure
(not autographed)

150.00 DLVD

Last edited:
Good luck with the sales... Deuce is awesome :D
I would get a figurine but I have one ((not signed tho))

Have any posters? :) I need something for work hehe

Hey man, I hate to steal your post with a question, but I just recently started trying to collect the McFarlanes and all the old school Starting Lineups and I was curious where the Brees Saints McFarlane came from. The official site doesn't have it listed or anything, and when I've checked out eBay alot of them are "custom painted." What's the story behind these guys (if once again you don't mind me stealing your post)?

Hey man, I hate to steal your post with a question, but I just recently started trying to collect the McFarlanes and all the old school Starting Lineups and I was curious where the Brees Saints McFarlane came from. The official site doesn't have it listed or anything, and when I've checked out eBay alot of them are "custom painted." What's the story behind these guys (if once again you don't mind me stealing your post)?

Its a limited edition repaint of the Chargers figure. They never put it out like the normal toys. The Dome had them for a while for like 20 bucks, which is cheap. It is hard to find them for anything cheaper than 40 to 50 bucks at card shops.

Its a limited edition repaint of the Chargers figure. They never put it out like the normal toys. The Dome had them for a while for like 20 bucks, which is cheap. It is hard to find them for anything cheaper than 40 to 50 bucks at card shops.

Correct, I remember at one point, walmart had cases of Brees' down here, but were soon gobbled up many Saints fans. I actually bought most of mine from the Saints site at the time, 20.00 is correct, I bought 5 of them, but man, they do not know how to package figures, 2 were damaged and 1 was completely crushed.

have anything for sale? I just missed out on a saints helmet phone used in the actuall draft. Went for 200 lil to rich for my blood but always lookin

have anything for sale? I just missed out on a saints helmet phone used in the actuall draft. Went for 200 lil to rich for my blood but always lookin

Yeah I had my eye on that one too! Really nice one of a kind item !

Yeah I had my eye on that one too! Really nice one of a kind item !

i was looking at it too. i was bidding when it was about $55 then i got outbid and and didnt want to go much higher. i almost posted it in the SSF but didnt want all these people knowing about it lol

i was looking at it too. i was bidding when it was about $55 then i got outbid and and didnt want to go much higher. i almost posted it in the SSF but didnt want all these people knowing about it lol

lol me too i bid up to 125 then it got to high for me. my original bid and final offer was supposed to be 85 but then wanted to see how high it was at never did find out .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom