Saints Merchandise in Baton Rouge? (1 Viewer)

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the best place to get Saints merchandise in Baton Rouge. I am on my way down there tomorrow and would like to find a place with nothing but Saints stuff (if any). I am not sure what exactly is in the mall but can someone please help me out and tell me where to go.

Hammond Aire Plaza

Has an LSU store that has a little Saints section. Not the Black and Gold store, but it may work.

There are a couple of sports apparel stores in Cortana mall that have plenty. I can't think of the name, but one is in Cortana, directly across from Sam Goody's and they have jerseys, t-shirts, & hats, etc.

Okay, the Cortana mall? I am not all that familiar with B.R, too much traffic for me to investigate that city haha. All I am looking for in B.R is a Saints windbreaker the pullover windbreaker or even a Saints black Polo shirt. I am being Coach Payton for halloween. Thanks for the help and anyone with additional info please offer it.

Your best bet is the Mall of Louisiana. They have a store that is filled with Saints stuff and has a great selection. I think it's called Nawlins' Sports. It's on the second level of the mall.

Over in the Hammond Shopping Center is a place that has some good saints stuff.
Also the Purple and Gold Shop is owned by the same folks that own the Black and Gold Shop, they carry some cool stuf, I got my Brees Jersey there.

ebay is the best source for saints merchandise. i just got an uthentic bush jersey, everything sewn on, for 56 dollars.

I have the jerseys and everything I wanted a Saints pullover for this weekend's game. You can get jerseys in footaction for $59 by reebok, they were on sale this week.

Champs in the Mall of Louisiana has a few shirts, hats, and quite a few jerseys! Nawlins Sports is right across from Champs and they have a lot of Saints stuff!

Timely post. I live in BR and was trying to find an authentic (or sewn, if there's a difference) Brees black jersey. The Mall of La had tons of Bush, McAllister, Horn jerseys, but not a one Brees. Gonna check out Hammond Aire and Cortana tomorrow.

They have the pullovers at Nawlins Sports, saw 'em today.

Timely post. I live in BR and was trying to find an authentic (or sewn, if there's a difference) Brees black jersey. The Mall of La had tons of Bush, McAllister, Horn jerseys, but not a one Brees. Gonna check out Hammond Aire and Cortana tomorrow.

They have the pullovers at Nawlins Sports, saw 'em today.

Thanks, those things are sharp. They had them here in Alexandria but not my size. I bought a black polo shirt with the Fleur de lis, but I want the pullover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom