Saints met with Oregon LB Kiko Alonso (1 Viewer)

Started liking him after watching Dion Jordan tape.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6I-qW9QiEfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will be honest, I never heard of him. What round is he projecting?

I wouldn't be surprised if Saints get Alec Ogletree @ #15 and pair him up with Lofton at ILB

I wouldn't be surprised if Saints get Alec Ogletree @ #15 and pair him up with Lofton at ILB

I've thought the same thing. From looking at our pre-draft player interviews we have interviwed more LOLB and MLB's than any other position. I think we are going to stick with Galette as our ROLB and hopefully land Victor Butler for depth via free agency. I wouldn't mind Ogletree. If that's the guy we want, we should trade down, because he'll be there towards the bottom of the 1st.

I wouldnt mind Ogletree I actualylly think he will be the pick. Hes only 21 too.:9:

We seem to be interested in a lot of former Oregon defensive players, Keenan Lewis, Victor Butler, this guy. I wonder if this means Dion Jordan is a bigger target than we thought? :scratch:

Oregon Football: Complete Pro Day Results and Analysis | Bleacher Report

"Alonso helped himself today. He looked sharp, sleek and fast. The more you watch Alonso, the more inclined you are to believe that he just might be the steal of the draft, especially if he goes later than the third round. Yes, there could be remaining character issues with Alonso, but the guy was absolutely built to play linebacker in the NFL."

I would be shocked. It doesn't make sense from a depth chart point of view or as a prospect.

Depth Chart: Restructured Lofton and Hawthorne's contracts committing to them over the length of the contract. Vilma is a nickel LB and Tez can play inside too.

Prospect: Laundry list of off field incidents and is regarded as immature. Not the type of prospect we draft, especially so early in the 1st round.

It won't happen.

I would be shocked. It doesn't make sense from a depth chart point of view or as a prospect.

Depth Chart: Restructured Lofton and Hawthorne's contracts committing to them over the length of the contract. Vilma is a nickel LB and Tez can play inside too.

Prospect: Laundry list of off field incidents and is regarded as immature. Not the type of prospect we draft, especially so early in the 1st round.

It won't happen.

I think a lot of people are reading too much into the Joe Vitt Ogletree interview.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom