Saints met with Oregon LB Kiko Alonso (1 Viewer)

Stew

Wait.....what?
Reaction score
Oregon LB Kiko Alonso spent extensive time with five teams, according to draft insider Tony Pauline.

Alonso had dinner with the Miami Dolphins, breakfast with the Arizona Cardinals then interviewed "extensively" with the San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Bucs, per Pauline.

Source: TFY Draft Insider
Mar 15 - 10:59 AM

Don't know much about this kid. He is listed as an ILB in the 3-4. Thoughts?

Had a drinking problem.
Nice in coverage.
Needs to get a little bigger if he's gonna be playing in the middle, looks rather lanky.
4th rounder maybe

Had a drinking problem.
Nice in coverage.
Needs to get a little bigger if he's gonna be playing in the middle, looks rather lanky.
4th rounder maybe

Key word is had, once he got that stuff corrected along with rehabbing his ACL injury he started to perform on the field.

I agree

I agree about getting a little bigger

Either 3rd or 4th I'd say

He had a drinking problem? Who cares if the kid can't drink very well...as long as he doesn't have a tackling problem.

You guys are something else .....
Ok. He had a run in with the law because he got wasted, broke into a house and fell asleep thinking it was his own. I actually thought it was kinda funny.

Ok. He had a run in with the law because he got wasted, broke into a house and fell asleep thinking it was his own. I actually thought it was kinda funny.

I did that once when I was in college (sans the law part). Was actually quite embarressing trying to get into a bed that was already occupied.

That is epic.

Haha that's funny. But that's coming from someone that doesn't know who's computer he's using as we speak. Jeez, I have an interview for the police academy on Monday day smh.

I like Alonso he's great in coverage, lays big hits in Dashone Goldson fashion, fast, aggressive, and a good tackler. Someone mentioned he would be small as a 3-4 LB yes he's lanky but not small he has a solid frame and strong enough to take on blockers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom