Saints Mini Camp Updates 6-10-2021 (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Werner AND Baun are competing at the WILL spot? So, we drafted two WILLs in consecutive years basically

Not a problem with that. We have two young players competing. We need one to claim the position, and the other will provide good depth.

We are basically playing with two linebackers at the field now. And we are sure Davis will have one starting position.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not a problem with that. We have two young players competing. We need one to claim the position, and the other will provide good depth.

We are basically playing with two linebackers at the field now. And we are sure Davis will have one starting position.
The issue for me is that they are both inexperienced. One of them needs to rise up

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Werner AND Baun are competing at the WILL spot? So, we drafted two WILLs in consecutive years basically

I’m good with that as long as one of them steps up and becomes an every down player. Baun played SAM last year so technically he should be able to do both now.

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Exactly. We'll basically have 2 1/2 LBers on the field with CGJ. He's not too shabby in run support. I think we'll be alright just as long as Werner/Baun can play at an adequate level. Maybe I'm being too optimistic but surely one of them can at least be as good as Anzalone. Right? Is it crazy to think they may actually be an upgrade?

abnrgr

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
With Baun and Warner both slotted for the Will does that rule out the return of Kwon?

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With Baun and Warner both slotted for the Will does that rule out the return of Kwon?
Kwon was part of the SB run, that run is over so guys like Kwon, Jenkins, Saunders, Cook time is up, the Saints are pumping in new blood with players that have similar skillset to that of the players they lost but proved impactful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom