Saints Mini Camp Updates 6-10-2021 (1 Viewer)

Not a problem with that. We have two young players competing. We need one to claim the position, and the other will provide good depth.

We are basically playing with two linebackers at the field now. And we are sure Davis will have one starting position.
Exactly. We'll basically have 2 1/2 LBers on the field with CGJ. He's not too shabby in run support. I think we'll be alright just as long as Werner/Baun can play at an adequate level. Maybe I'm being too optimistic but surely one of them can at least be as good as Anzalone. Right? Is it crazy to think they may actually be an upgrade?

With Baun and Warner both slotted for the Will does that rule out the return of Kwon?
Kwon was part of the SB run, that run is over so guys like Kwon, Jenkins, Saunders, Cook time is up, the Saints are pumping in new blood with players that have similar skillset to that of the players they lost but proved impactful.

My son got a high ankle sprain on his HS baseball team his senior year in 2001. It regularly bothered him for 10 years and occasionally hurts him now on the golf course. Of course he didnā€™t have world class trainers all these years like Thomas, but he also wasnā€™t playing WR in the NFL and cutting on that ankle dozens of times a day during the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom