Saints Mock/FA 1/17/2008 (1 Viewer)

I like most of your ideas except this one. Slaton is a smaller back and if we take a RB I would like a more power back to compliment Bush....

I see what you mean, but I think with us having Deuce back and after PT showed how hard he runs, that we already have our "power" RBs.

I really think Aaron Stecker is a goner, and I wish him the best... Slaton could give us a real threat at KR, as well as give our offense another weapon in the Reggie Bush mold...

take it easy

I hate the Florence pick up. And why do we still have these "resign marques Colston threads?!" He becomes a free agent in '09, we have more priorities, and I will promise you we will not let him go. Same with Evans, he aint going nowhere.

I also hate your first round pick. Lofton will probably be availible in the second, plus Ilike Dan Conner much more.

Special note: When you don't spell a player's name on our roster for more than 2 years you lose all credibility, i.e. Martens. Not only did you pluralize his name but you used an 'e' instead of an 'i.'

why does he lose crediblity just because he missed spelled a word or pluralized it. we are talking football, this is not high school ap english. If you really want to be the english teacher on the sight quit using the word aint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom