Saints & Moss Marriage....a year too early?? (1 Viewer)

u heard it here first.

Moss and Ed Reed sign with the saints for a Title run in 2013

Im not a jersey guy...but id def get an Ed Reed Jersey.

I say yes to signing him if he hits the market. He is still a weapon. Everything I heard is that Harbough (sp?) had him in a limited role all year. He was only passed to like 20+ times and only 3 TDs this season. I also heard he is still very fast. Don't remember who said it but I believe it came from one of the SF guys.

wouldnt want Toon and Morgan on the bench for Moss so its a no for me

dude, those 2 have a lot of potential yes.. but in no way shape or form will they ever resemble Randy Moss..
That is like saying no thanks to brees, cause we have potential in chase.. seriously.

"Thank you, no."

Attachments

• 6657610_std.jpg
    6657610_std.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
I think Moss was just answering a reporter's question honestly. I can see why he did like his role this year because he was essentially the 3rd or 4th receiver on a team that uses two TEs quite a bit. I can see why he thought he was under-used. But give him credit, as said above, he's kept his complaints either to himself, or in-house. He hasn't been a distraction, quite the opposite, he's been a player that other players on the 49ers offense have looked up to and listened to.

Do I think he'd be a good fit on the Saints? Not sure. I thought his role on the 49ers is about right, as far as where he is in his career.

I don't believe he is completely washed up as others are saying. He can still produce. Problem is always will he be happy with his role a team asks of him. Actually seen him go over the middle and take a hit this year. In New Orleans, Drew may throw to 10 different receivers a game, how does that sit with Randy? Him getting disgruntled "Not being the man" i think is what has kept our coaching staff away.

I was more disappointed we didn't sign Vincent Jackson, my God that TD from Brees in the pro bowl looked too easy.

You was disappointed we did not sign Jackson? We are 16mil. over the cap without him and he signed 5 year 55 mil contract. We dont need Jackson or Moss, we just need our TE and WR not to drop so many balls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom