Article Saints Move to #2 in SI.com Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

The Titans #13, the Rams #4, and the Bucs #6? Are you kidding me. Tennessee would destroy both of those teams. Goff is not good enough without a really good running game to get far in the playoffs, and the Bucs . . . c'mon man.

Sorry but Saints should be ahead of chiefs. IMO, the Saints are an overall better team with better performances. The only thing keeping them so high on all lists is Mahomes but he's not invincible and they almost lost to the Panthers.

Two biggest difference makers on the improvement of the defense have been Marcus Davenport and Kwon Alexander. Marcus is just scary as all hell and Kwon is good enough in coverage on tight ends and backs that it frees up Demario to blitz (which is just another thing he's damn good at).

Surprised by that. Figured if Saints jumped anyone it would be Kansas City. Chiefs defense has been dreadful lately. Hopefully it stays that way.

Unless we had 4 more wins than the Kansas City Mahomes then we'll never be ranked ahead of them. Even when we beat them in a month they'll probably have us ranked behind them.

Well we will find out if we are better than Kansas City in a few weeks. It is going to take a great and consistent defensive effort and a keep the ball away from Mahonnes offensive effort that results in TD's not FG's. Do I think we can do it - Hell Yes!!!

I'm surprised SI is still in business. I thought their entire revenue stream was based on the swimsuit edition :idunno:

I guess their rankings aren't bad either

That revenue stream could be in jeopardy given their turn to political correctness and introduction of portly models in that edition.

NTTAWWT. Just more to love, I reckon.

Let the Saints lose this Sunday and see how fast these silly meaningless rankings drop them like a hot potato.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom