Saints museum donations (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So this is my sign from the dome opener in 06. It made it in quite a few video clips etc. it stays in my basement. I refuse to get rid of it and my wife won’t let it hang in the basement haha. Would love it if it were worthy of some kind of display somewhere or if anyone had any info on how that works.

Side note is kinda funny. I was smashing beers on bourbon before the game. All along I was trying to figure out how to hang it. A homeless man came into the bourbon street blues co and asked me for some change. I told him I’d give him some for his shoe laces. He obliged then I rewarded him greatly for the lace. He was very happy and I had a way to hang the sign

Attachments

• E29FFB64-A262-4210-AC02-B381BBD796F6.jpeg
    E29FFB64-A262-4210-AC02-B381BBD796F6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
So this is my sign from the dome opener in 06. It made it in quite a few video clips etc. it stays in my basement. I refuse to get rid of it and my wife won’t let it hang in the basement haha. Would love it if it were worthy of some kind of display somewhere or if anyone had any info on how that works.

Side note is kinda funny. I was smashing beers on bourbon before the game. All along I was trying to figure out how to hang it. A homeless man came into the bourbon street blues co and asked me for some change. I told him I’d give him some for his shoe laces. He obliged then I rewarded him greatly for the lace. He was very happy and I had a way to hang the sign
You took a dude's shoe laces?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom