Saints Music- Who Dat? (1 Viewer)

Black and gold shop has them for $16 got one before I left for Dallas and we rocked it all weekend! Who dat chrismas and the strike song are pretty hurtin'.

I ordered from Amazon on 5/5 with the hopes that I'd be able to crank it up at our Dallas tailgate. It didn't show up until yesterday.

Overall it's very disappointing and dated. Mostly dreadful mid-'80s pop pablum, offset by a couple of nice Rebirth renditions "Do What You Wanna" and a version of "Saints." Two of the Saints "Who Dat" songs (geez - how many do you need?) reference "Snake" Stabler and Bum Phillips, for crying out loud! The only way it would've been worse is if they'd included that stupid Monkees knock-off ,"I'm a believer, got that Who Dat fever in the Superdome!" or the "Taking it to the top" processed cheese that Morten recorded with then-punter Brian Hansen.

On the other hand, I like the updated "Who Dat 2006" rap/metal version (www.whodatsong.com). In your face and full of attitude -- the chorus of which I played into friends' voice mails here in Big D last Monday morning. Much fun.

(Quick shout out to my old AOL Buddies -- Andrus, Darlexat, Dean, Sharon. CEB1010 says Where y'at?)

If you leave the "Who Dat 2006" link open it just keeps repeat'in and repeat'in!

I've had it open for 3 DAYS now and people are starting to get worried about me but I"m FINE!

Come on SAINTS travel well to New Jersey and get some sweet "PayBack" for that Funked Up __HOME Game of last season!

Here's to a huge "W" for OUR TEAM!

WHO DAT Bring'in Da FUNK?? IT's The SAINTS Baby!

I Belive is the best Saints song ever written. I wish they would start playing that song on the radio again, the lyrics to that song fits so well with what's going on with the Saints this season.

The Harrison Ave. version is so awesome. i had one girlfriend who called them "your stupid little saints" because i would frequently dance around singing that song and completely ignore her while the game was on. she even resorted to standing in front of the TV naked in an attempt to lure me away.

we broke up, and then i turned on I Believe and danced. "Saints go all the waaaaaaaaaay"

I still jam the Saints 2000 back home to louisiana cd

an old rap song called Oh you wanna see the Saints by Greg D. is jammin, complete references to the 2000 team, but at the end is a a real cool part they used to play in the Dome sometimes....

YEAH NEW ORLEANS - Y2K - SUPERDOME - WE GOT DEM BOYZ FIRED UP - NEW ORLEANS -
OH YOU WANNA SEE THE SAINTS FOOL - WELL GET BUCKED - I DARE YOU RUN THAT POST ROUTE - YA GET PLUCKED - I HEAR YER TEAM WANNA DEAL WITH US - BETTER BRING IT FROM THE BENCH FROM THE SIDELINE -

DEFENSE - SHUT EM DOWN - NOW GIVE IT TO THE OFFENSE - TOUCHDOWN -

SUPERDOME..............i really wished they still played that part in the Dome, woulda been awesome last Sunday.

I bet Ricky Williams still jams that one :hihi:

www.tipitinas.com had it back in the day, i can't find the song anywhere else though.

Ahhh, WhoDat Christmas.

Brings up memories when a member here at SR bet his Cowboy fan friend before that MNF shellacking back in 2006 which resulted in:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jsWyMXtCq8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jsWyMXtCq8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom