Saints must defend the Dome if they are gonna make a run (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
In 2013, The Saints enjoyed an 8-0 record at home in the Dome. But ever since then they have been mediocre at best. They are already 0-2 to start thus season. IF the Saints want to move forward it must start with a win against the reeling Panthers. Put them out of their misery!!! Do not let Cam Newton come into the Dome laughing, smirking and dancing his way to help the Kitty Kats find their MOJO. They should have lost to the Saints twice last year but got lucky. Sean Payton...but your best foot forward and do not let "Riverboat Ron" think he owns you!!! Beat the Panthers!!!!

This is the part that has burned me up more than anything about the Saints in recent years. And it isn't like some of these losses at home have been tightly-contested affairs where they just happened to end up on the short end of the scoreboard.

One thing that I've noticed the past few years is that our defense, as bad as it's been, has actually been worse at home. Our offense always performs its best at home, but we are always in a shootout in the dome.

yep....we've been giving up serious points at home as of late. Need to turn that around and start winning our home games again. That's an 8-8 record if you don't win another game.

One thing that I've noticed the past few years is that our defense, as bad as it's been, has actually been worse at home. Our offense always performs its best at home, but we are always in a shootout in the dome.

I would bet that the crowd noise when the opposing offense is on the field has something to do with that. It is a young defense inserting different players just about every other game. hard to get continuity and a feel for each other like that. hard to hear the checks and calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom