Saints must figure out a way to draft Mac Jones (1 Viewer)

But not Robinson and Adams combined.

Try again.
What are you even trying to suggest here? You're honestly just making things worse being so defensive about this. Sometimes you just gotta take the L. I really doubt anyone's gonna hold your draft comments with much asteem after this

What are you even trying to suggest here? You're honestly just making things worse being so defensive about this. Sometimes you just gotta take the L. I really doubt anyone's gonna hold your draft comments with much asteem after this
I'm not defensive.

I'm just pointing out that what I suggested made more sense in the long run and it did.

And quite frankly, my friend, nothing anyone else here thinks about me or my posts makes any difference to me one way or or another.

Least of all yours. And to prove it this will be my last response to your nonsense.

If my posts held so little sway in your mind then you wouldn't need to stalk and quote me would you?

Need my approval that bad?

Came in here hoping to see a good discussion on Mac Jones, instead saw a silly draft "scouting" dick measuring contest.
You'll have to excuse my fan club.

Though I've been desperately trying to stick to Jones this whole time I have about three admirers who stalk me wherever I go obsessively fawning over me for whatever reason.

Some people are just desperate for my attention.

@guillermo I'm sorry this thread got derailed so bad on the account of personal attacks against me.

I'm literally done responding to this nonsense.

I'm done until some interesting discussion is sparked about Jones.

Jones is smart, accurate, and sees the field. At the next level, QB's need the legs to extend plays and to avoid the rush. Jones' lack of mobility will get him killed in the NFL. If he's tough enough, he can play in the right system.

Not impressed

I'm no chest-puffing keyboard NFL talent-evaluator, but he does seem to be on the road to a Jared Lorenzen body-type.

First I’ve watched any college all year...that receiver is the truth. I’d also not be upset if we took Najee Harris. Stud.
#6 tho is unbelievable.

I’ll pass on Jones. Of course he looks good, he’s surrounded by elite talent. Who’s the last QB to come out of Bama and be amazing? Namath? Stabler?
That argument fails. By that line of thinking no one should have drafted Burrow

Jones will be a long time backup. He is in athletic with pretty good arm but has to get full body into throws which BAMA OL allows. His WRs are wide open. I think the same of Trask. Neither will be very good without pristine pockets which are rare in NFL. Now if he’s there when Saints draft in 3rd I’d take him but not before.
Bingo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom