Saints must prove Kyle Allen is "not there yet" (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Kyle Allen has had success in his short career and it started against the Saints on the last game of the 2018 regular season. I know so.e guys didn't play but Allen gained confidence from that performance. The Saints defense must show him early and often that won't be repeated!!!!

Gain confidence? Against teams with lesser talent right?

Kyle Allen has had success in his short career and it started against the Saints on the last game of the 2018 regular season. I know so.e guys didn't play but Allen gained confidence from that performance. The Saints defense must show him early and often that won't be repeated!!!!

It’s been proven every time he’s played a solid defense this year

He did that against us with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game, at their place. He is now gonna be in the Dome, facing the best we can throw at him. Good luck with that, Kyle.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the game was in the Dome when Allen played. Anyway, whether it was due to backups or not, we made him look like an all pro.

He did that against us with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game, at their place. He is now gonna be in the Dome, facing the best we can throw at him. Good luck with that, Kyle.

It’s been proven every time he’s played a solid defense this year
I believe his point is that he played well against us in the past. Our teams job is to prove that happened because we were resting key starters, not because he’s actually good.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the game was in the Dome when Allen played. Anyway, whether it was due to backups or not, we made him look like an all pro.
It was in fact in the dome, but it didn’t feel like the dome. Tickets were being given away and after the first series the fans saw we were there for two reasons. Get Mike the record and don’t get injured. I spent the 2nd quarter walking around the lower part of the dome checking things out and then left at halftime. His dome experience should be a lot different this time, hopefully.

I believe his point is that he played well against us in the past. Our teams job is to prove that happened because we were resting key starters, not because he’s actually good.
Exactly my point bro!!

If the Saints D keeps on doing what it has done the majority of the year, Allen should contained. I think more importantly this game is about slowing down CMC and making Kyle beat you through the air. If the Saints do that Carolina is in trouble. Allen is woefully inaccurate passing the ball further than 10 yards and N.F.L teams seemed to have caught on to him after some good initial success

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom