Saints MySpace site (1 Viewer)

Dubya

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I finally broke down and created a Saints MySpace site using some of the pictures I have taken over the past few games. I included a plug for SaintsReport on there and I guess the whole thing will continue to be a work in progress. I would appreciate it if you would take a look at it and leave your comments there. Go ahead and do the add a friend thing too, because right now my only friend is that "Tom" person.

Thanks

http://www.myspace.com/saintsphoto

I signed up! Everyone who has a MySpace page ought to add it as a friend so we can keep up with one another!

Thanks guys. Although I did get a request from "Rebecca" who wanted me to cam with her live. I don't think she was a Saints fan....

Thanks guys. Although I did get a request from "Rebecca" who wanted me to cam with her live. I don't think she was a Saints fan....

:_rofl: No I don't think she is one either, actually I got the same request the other day from a "Rebecca". That's the only thing I don't like about myspace. There seems to be alot of those girls wanting to cam live with you.

Glad everyone likes it, but man...that song sure helps doesn't it? Makes me want to go to a game now. Don't forget to leave some comments on the site as well. Thanks!

Yeah, I had that song earlier, but it was deleted by the artist...

Yeah, I had that song earlier, but it was deleted by the artist...

So, it was available at one time through MySpace and then removed? I sure hope it is not removed again from there, because I don't know what song I would use there.

Anyway thanks to everyone for taking a look. Get added there and leave comments also.....

Yeah, it was on there, and I downloaded it. However, it was then "deleted by the artist" so, I don't have it on my page any longer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom