Saints Name Shawnski Paytonovitch Interim Head Coach (1 Viewer)

I've heard good things about this guy. From the Parcellsovich coaching tree.

I trust the front office but im curious what do ppl think of this? I honestly dont know enough about him to form an opinion. But as I said, this teams in good hands.

Only hardcore long-time WWE fans will understand the following response:

Maybe they should name Mr. America as head coach.

I trust the front office but im curious what do ppl think of this? I honestly dont know enough about him to form an opinion. But as I said, this teams in good hands.

LOL, man look at the name again or just click the link.

And adding a couple of players too :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Paytonovitch concluded the press conference by nervously pressing the center of his mustache for some reason, then telling reporters that he was looking forward to working with newly signed defenders Vonathon Jilma and Willard Smithowitz.

I'm embarrassed, I'll forever click the link now before responding. That picture cracked me up though. I apologize for my ignorance.

Well I hope that prior to being announced interim coach, he's spent a lot of quality time with Sean Payton and learned as much as he could. It may be a bit much to ask that he be basically Payton's twin out there, but anything close would be ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom