Article Saints named in Russell Wilson trade destinations (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Here is the link to the article.

Just do it already so we can stop arguing over TH7 and Winston. Plus, if we lose MW (mega contract), T Rex (big contract), and Sheldon (decent contract), we could potentially be looking at a 3rd, 5th, and 7th compensatory picks next year (if Goodell doesn’t strip us of any and other moves don’t cancel them out). Just take a page out of the Rams book and send those 1st rd picks

To be honest, the Jets offer the best package.

I love how it’s philosophical differences amd the article says Pete “likes to run the ball, play good defense and protect the ball” as if these are the things that don’t make Russell happy. And never mind the fact that it should read “likes to run the ball unless the ball is at the 1 with the SB on the line” lol

Here is the link to the article.

I just don’t think they will trade him. I think and believe Russ wants out because I’m sure his camp is the one leaking this, but the Seahawks aren’t moving him simply because I don’t think the relationship has deteriorated that poorly where they HAVE to move him. If someone doesn’t offer a kings ransom, he isn’t going anywhere.

And I don’t think a team will. Hell, it hasn’t even happened for Deshaun Watson yet. Teams want lucrative picks for their players, and rightfully so, and most FO’s just aren’t willing to trade the farm. Hence the report about Wentz costing a couple of first rounders but look at what he was actually traded for.

Granted, I do think Russ would rather come here than any of those other places and we would have a real shot at him, but I just don’t think we have the picks to keep up with the Dolphins or Raiders. And Russ has to approve the trade first. Plus, the cap hit. It’s a long shot Russ is traded and an even longer one it’s to us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom