Article Saints named in Russell Wilson trade destinations (1 Viewer)

Carl Smith leaves the Seahawks and things seem to be on the verge of imploding.....how about that? If Carl leaving the Seahawks ultimately leads to the Saints getting Wilson, it’s like the football gods are finally making it right for all those years he was in New Orleans.

BTW, I think we have a 4.3% chance of Wilson ending up here anytime soon.

I think it's more like 28.3 . . .

Great. Now Sean will feel compelled to do the opposite because he just can't let people be right. Seriously though, I think we're going to lose out on all of them (Wilson, Watson, Winston, etc.) and be stuck with Old Man Baby Hands Hill.
Lose out? If we end up with no W last name QB it won’t be because we lost out. Two are only available if their teams trade them and Winston is still a free agent at the end of the day. Someone could deliberately sign him to a contract we can’t match.

But who and why would he go there? Money shouldn’t be the deciding factor if you’re career get ruined. But hey, that’s my .02 anyways. I’d want to go to a winner, Super Bowl contender. That’s why they play the sport right? To win a championship. Or maybe they only want 25 mil instead of 22 mil and go to a sheete team and ruin their careers.

Because Yoko wants to be in NYC.

Lose out? If we end up with no W last name QB it won’t be because we lost out. Two are only available if their teams trade them and Winston is still a free agent at the end of the day. Someone could deliberately sign him to a contract we can’t match.
Okay... "We won't end up with any of them." Or "None of them will play for the Saints next season."

Make it be whatever you want.

He'll definitely take into consideration which team is capable of fielding an offensive line that can protect him. Saints and Cowboys are at the top of the 4 teams listed.

Cowboys Oline is garbage. Smith is old. Lael is hurt alot. Zach martin is the only one worth a damm and he's been hurt alot lately.

Cowboys Oline is garbage. Smith is old. Lael is hurt alot. Zach martin is the only one worth a damm and he's been hurt alot lately.
Also if I’m Russ I look at the fact that raiders and Dallas weren’t even close to playoffs realistically and Bears got in barely.
If looking at overall roster we are stand out a cut abovr

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom