Article Saints named in Russell Wilson trade destinations (1 Viewer)

Also if I’m Russ I look at the fact that raiders and Dallas weren’t even close to playoffs realistically and Bears got in barely.
If looking at overall roster we are stand out a cut abovr
Yes, we are perennial playoff contender which seems a few plays away each year from advancing. Dallas- nope, Raiders- nope, Bears- nope.

Cowboys Oline is garbage. Smith is old. Lael is hurt alot. Zach martin is the only one worth a damm and he's been hurt alot lately.

Smith is 7 months older than Armstead. Collins only missed 1 start in the three years prior to last season. It’s too early to tell how he’s going to be but I hear they really like the center they drafted last year.

From Peter King’s column this morning on the teams listed.

• New Orleans makes a lot of sense; Sean Payton is a coach any quarterback would want to play, and Payton and Wilson hit it off when Payton coached Wilson in the Pro Bowl three years ago.

• Dallas has offensive weaponry and still has the makings of a solid offensive line.

• Las Vegas has Jon Gruden, who always loves quarterbacks he doesn’t have, and spoken very highly of Wilson when he did “Monday Night Football” games with the ‘Hawks.

• As for the Bears, I think there are three things at play: Chicago tight end Jimmy Graham is a good friend of Wilson’s, and he’s told him good things about the team and the city. Wilson loves the sporting zeal of the city, the love for the Cubs, the love for the Bears, and might look at it like, Chicago hasn’t had a lot of great quarterbacks, and I could be one. Maybe I could be the missing piece, and how crazy would Chicago go if the Bears ever got great again? And I think he loves the city.

How many times have the Saints been named as finalists for free agents, only to be left at the altar? Suh, Sensabaugh (sp), etc.... Until they sign, it’s just talk.

It's never been anything but hope, but there's also dreaming without getting your hopes up. Being realistic, he probably doesn't want leave Seattle. Nothing wrong with hoping, though.

For those interested in learning about how the media spins things, listen to this unbiased story that lays out how Wilson’s agency has their clients spin the narrative to show Pete is out of touch.

It also paints a picture few people realize (when they willingly want to throw in Ramjam). Wilson got sacked a good bit, but much of that was by his own doing. The oline helps quite a bit, but when he try’s to extend plays he forgets to throw the ball away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom