Article Saints named in Russell Wilson trade destinations (1 Viewer)

If it’s us Vs Chicago, I’m taking the Saints.

Same. They have a higher pick. And they may be more desperate because Pace and Nagy’s jobs are on the line.

But Payton and Russ bonded at the pro bowl. He needs to keep pushing and recruiting behind the scenes so Russ is convinced it’s New Orleans or nowhere.

Same. They have a higher pick. And they may be more desperate because Pace and Nagy’s jobs are on the line.

But Payton and Russ bonded at the pro bowl. He needs to keep pushing and recruiting behind the scenes so Russ is convinced it’s New Orleans or nowhere.
Are you willing to give up players and picks? AK, Ram, or Latt because they are going to want a couple of those guys.

Are you willing to give up players and picks? AK, Ram, or Latt because they are going to want a couple of those guys.

Yup. I’d start with 3 1s and either Ram or Lattimore. Let them counter.

Yup. I’d start with 3 1s and either Ram or Lattimore. Let them counter.
If I'm them I want a player from each side and I would take AK and Latt, plus the picks.

If I'm them I want a player from each side and I would take AK and Latt, plus the picks.

Yeah, the issue with AK is that the cap hit would be astronomical to trade him since he just signed a new deal.

Ram and Lattimore make more sense before they sign their contracts. But I agree with you: Latt and 3 1s would just be my starting point. I’d see what they wanted beyond that.

I think you could give McCoy or Ruiz before Ram 1614878756248.png. He's just too good to let go. And does anyone remember how long it has been since we've had a corner as good as Lattimore? I can't even remember anyone in his ballpark.

We could try. I just don’t think that gets it done.

The Bears have some very good defensive players they can throw in and a higher pick. Plus their ceiling isn’t as high as ours, which means their future picks are likely to be higher.

I still doubt Seattle trades him. But if we want to be in the discussion, it’s gonna hurt.

We could try. I just don’t think that gets it done.

The Bears have some very good defensive players they can throw in and a higher pick. Plus their ceiling isn’t as high as ours, which means their future picks are likely to be higher.

I still doubt Seattle trades him. But if we want to be in the discussion, it’s gonna hurt.

I'd honestly rather send them Michael Thomas than Ramc*&%$

If we get him.. expect a big profile player to be given in return... need to ace that cap somehow.

Metcalf is on a rookie deal, why take on MTs salary.

Yeah I think the issue is going to be finding player(s) who we can deal who would also appeal to Seattle. It’s hard to get much better than Lattimore and Ram. AK would make so much sense since he destroyed Seattle last year and Pete wants to run the ball. But his dead cap hit is $29.5 million if we trade him 😬

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom