Article Saints named in Russell Wilson trade destinations (1 Viewer)

I would just love to see Watson or Wilson in CSP’s offense. Drew has always been accurate and so are those 2. But adding their mobility would be insane. I know it’s wishful thinking at this point but it sure is fun to dream.

After reading it, it is not sourced, simply opinion. It is an easy stance to take given the assets it would take to get Wilson. However, his stance seems to be mainly around the fact that Payton loves Hill and Winston and has professed that the future QB is in the building. Typical Duncan piece.

After reading it, it is not sourced, simply opinion. It is an easy stance to take given the assets it would take to get Wilson. However, his stance seems to be mainly around the fact that Payton loves Hill and Winston and has professed that the future QB is in the building. Typical Duncan piece.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

Only reason I don't see it happening is because I doubt we'd give up the picks/players to get the deal done. I believe the staff wants Russ but probably not wanting to give up too much.

It's not the hawks choice where he goes, it's Wilson's choice
No, it really isn’t. They are not trading him unless some team is willing to give them Herschel Walker compensation. Players have zero choice in trades.
I know what your saying but if the Jaguars come calling and offer a first round pick for the next eleventeen years all Wilson has to say is no I don’t want to play there. He has a no trade clause and can’t be traded unless it’s it’s agreed on his behalf no matter what Herschel walker deal is offered to the hawks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom