Saints near deal with Jared Cook (1 Viewer)

Why is it taking so long that someone has to say they are nearing a deal? He’s not a tier 1. How much cap space do we have that he will command this year?

Why is it taking so long that someone has to say they are nearing a deal? He’s not a tier 1. How much cap space do we have that he will command this year?
Apparently the FA TE's a tier below Cook that signed this offseason were in the $6-7M/year range, so I think we can expect anywhere $8-9M/year, hopefully $8Mish.

Apparently the FA TE's a tier below Cook that signed this offseason were in the $6-7M/year range, so I think we can expect anywhere $8-9M/year, hopefully $8Mish.

A report the other day said he would likely get a 2 year $15 deal, it would be outstanding if he could be signed for that.

Well, that’s an interesting take. He was in a horrible offense last year and he had the 5th most yards among TEs in the entire league and tied for 4th in TDs. What tier do you presume him to be in?

Signed

Sorry.. I clicked the wrong thing it was reported on a raiders forum as signed on that stupid ESPN 1480 twitter account

FAKE NEWS

Ok maybe it is legit?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom