Saints near deal with Jared Cook (1 Viewer)

Hope he signs somewhere else and saves us the trouble.

If he signs for more than $5m/year it will be a joke
Hope you are kidding. Highest paid TE this FA is Tyler Kroft with an annual salary of 6m. The guy had 4 catches last year...4!
Cook was a pro-bowler.

It's latin for "Always Faithful" (Semper Fidelis)
Lemme guess. Semper Fi. Semper Fi. I’m a Marine. A deal is almost done. Semper Fi Semper Fi.

Sorry. Not a knock on Marines....but give it a break son.

What does this even mean?

Lol... thanks for the education, I actually didn’t know that but I meant what did the question mean... lol a poster simply said that KG was reporting it also and the reply was just.... ummm unusual, off topic... idk

He's talking about Christian Garic, who is a former Marine. Comes off as a bit disrespectful and a tad jealous though.
Apparently, Garic tends to work his Marine service into a lot of his tweets. Many veterans don't feel the need to repeatedly remind everyone, but some are very proud of their service. Depends on the person.

Apparently, Garic tends to work his Marine service into a lot of his tweets. Many veterans don't feel the need to repeatedly remind everyone, but some are very proud of their service. Depends on the person.

As an Army veteran I endorse this message. I don’t feel the need to brag about my time in service every single minute. Out of sight, out of mind. ?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom